Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #31
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
Mail her a spent shell casing with "I <3 U" scribbled on it..
USPS wont let us ship shell casings. FML
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #32
shazaam

Trader Rating: (0)
shazaam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
keep it simple with a rose n dinner. But yea, iono if I should be makinga reservation cause fcuk waiting for 30min to eat in a loud ass place.
shazaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #33
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Buy her the murs cd "melrose"
Betsey johnson bag
gyu kaku for din but idk she likes mexican food. i dont know any good places.
Maybe roses
were barely dating but its going real good. Shes old school classy. My first compared to the usual i date.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #34
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
girlfriend of a year and a half hates and by hates i mean she would punch me if i bought her jewelry.......... so i bought her a new ipod nano( the little square guy) took it out of the box and put it in a ring box lol.... im gonna have a black eye but its gonna be totally worth it
lol. this is legit.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #35
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
I wasn't planning on doing anything since I'm currently single, but a "friend" wants me to take her to see the Viginia Monologues and then get drinks while her boyfriend works the nightshift. I'm still considering whether or not I wanna go and be 'that guy'...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #36
skizsystem
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
skizsystem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisawaJason View Post
I'm stuck in Afghanistan, the wife is in Japan. There is no valentines this year
respect to your sacrifice
skizsystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #37
Toms2jz
Leaky Injector

Toms2jz is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been cursed with being born on this day chicks always wana do the lovey dovey thing. I just wanna party and enjoy my bday and not buy someone else a gift. Its my bday dammit lol.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #38
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by skizsystem View Post
respect to your sacrifice
X2 thank you.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #39
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Just bought the lingerie for my gf today, damn $75 didn't think it was going to be THAT much. Oh well, in the long run it will be worth it

Also bought her some pens I found that she was looking for. Turned out those were $4.99 a piece! For a little Japanese pen, "Rilakkuma" pens. I was about to order roses off of ProFlowers, but they wanted a grand total of like $63, screw that I'm going to go buy a dozen for like $20 or less and show up at her house before class on Monday!
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:39 AM   #40
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
My gf and I are going out to a nicer seafood tasting dinner on Fri to avoid some of the crowds.
Sat, we will go on a day-trip maybe in Huntington Library & gardens in Pasadena, CA.

Mon just isn't practical for any sort of celebration for us with work & school.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:11 AM   #41
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
For National Singles Awareness Day, im gonna find a girl to smash. If shes not with a guy, shes probably DTF.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #42
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

lol.^
that day is a day to guaranteed hit a home run.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:27 PM   #43
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i have jury duty on the 14th! how shitty is that! haha
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #44
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
More than likely taking my girlfriend out to dinner at our favorite Japanese BBQ place. Shit is expensive as hell, but so worth it.

Not really one to buy her presents and such for Valentines day. I save the real presents for birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas. Bought her a diamond necklace for Christmas. Took her to Vegas on her Birthday.

I've been with her for 6+ years now. We both decided to keep things simple a long time ago. I never listen though. So, my presents always end up costing several hundred dollars. Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #45
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
For National Singles Awareness Day, im gonna find a girl to smash. If shes not with a guy, shes probably DTF.
this, i approve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #46
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
More than likely taking my girlfriend out to dinner at our favorite Japanese BBQ place. Shit is expensive as hell, but so worth it.
Name of place and location please.
Not for stalker purposes...........my wife is Japanese and am just interested in this place
Old 02-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #47
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Jason i know one if your interested and if im right its probably this place hes going to
gyu-kaku.com. Place is fuckin bomb!!! Pricey as well.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #48
NatAsRex7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
NatAsRex7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
my gf loves meat ;P so im taking her out to a all you can eat jap bbq place. she also loves chocolate so im going to put out a trail of chocolate outside her front door and make it lead to a boquete of sunflowers.
NatAsRex7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #49
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Gyu Kaku isn't that expensive.
If you do their 'All You Can Eat' lunch menu, that's their best deal.
Not every branch offers this, so you have to check on their site.

I like the Pasadena (socal) branch "Big Value" lunch menu for $26/person
http://www.gyu-kaku.com/menu/ca_pd/pd_ayce.pdf

If you want 'expensive' Japanese BBQ, that would be Totoraku in West LA.
$100-$200/head, it's NOT AYCE.
Good luck with getting a reservation too.
Been here once a few years ago, and it totally blows Gyu Kaku or any other J-BBQ place away.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/totoraku-los-angeles
Old 02-14-2011, 03:01 AM   #50
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Ohh it is when you go twice every other week not just getting food but cocktails as well. i usually order the geisha plate. I have TRIED the lunch menu but the rancho location gets wayyyy overcrowded. Totoraku i have been with my manager for our employee dinner. I agree with blowing kaku out of shore. Reeeeall good!
Old 02-14-2011, 07:02 AM   #51
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Jason i know one if your interested and if im right its probably this place hes going to
gyu-kaku.com. Place is fuckin bomb!!! Pricey as well.
Nah, I was referring to Tsuruhashi.

Last time we were there, bill came out to be above $200.

I have seen Gyu Kaku though. Might try it out sometime next month with a friend of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Gyu Kaku isn't that expensive.
If you do their 'All You Can Eat' lunch menu, that's their best deal.
Not every branch offers this, so you have to check on their site.

If you want 'expensive' Japanese BBQ, that would be Totoraku in West LA.
$100-$200/head, it's NOT AYCE.
Good luck with getting a reservation too.
Been here once a few years ago, and it totally blows Gyu Kaku or any other J-BBQ place away.
Totoraku - West Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
Sheesh. That's pretty pricey. Definitely worth trying though.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #52
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-Offset View Post
Just found out my girlfriend of two years likes dubstep, so im going to surprise her with RUSKO tickets!
Nice, me and my GF saw him like a year and half ago in LA. Audience sucked, but show was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigjones View Post

Im finding you next time I am back home, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I wasn't planning on doing anything since I'm currently single, but a "friend" wants me to take her to see the Viginia Monologues and then get drinks while her boyfriend works the nightshift. I'm still considering whether or not I wanna go and be 'that guy'...
You might as well cut your balls off if your going to that.
Dont be the guy at Vagina Monologes, Lilith Fair, Margaret Cho, or any other demasculating events.

Getting her a I phone or Black Berry, which ever one we decide when she is there. Prolly a movie, bike ride, or a hike.
We do have our Universal passes and live downt he road from there.
Most likely stay in and make food and hang out.
maybe let her sleep in for awhile, or maybe go get her up now, lol.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #53
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
Gyu Kaku is good...small portions but very good quality.
Didn't do much this year...girly had a rough day and wanted to relax at home and read so I surprised her with some killer roses and the most expensive heart shaped box of candy i could find...oh, and a card with a message in it...she was happy. Simple things work well.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:35 AM   #54
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Nah, I was referring to Tsuruhashi.

Last time we were there, bill came out to be above $200.

I have seen Gyu Kaku though. Might try it out sometime next month with a friend of mine.

Sheesh. That's pretty pricey. Definitely worth trying though.
Tsuruhashi is great, but it can get pricey if you work up an appetite.
I loved their beef tongue, their raw beef dish, and how they open a little later.
It's nice to live close to the Torrance area, as they have some of the best & most authentic Japanese food in the US.

You'll probably not be impressed with Gyu-Kyaku aside from their AYCE value if you're used to Tsuruhashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunsonAuto View Post
Gyu Kaku is good...small portions but very good quality.
That's why I think it's a good idea to avoid their 'a la carte menu', and shoot for their 'all you can eat' lunches.
If you're paying that price, I would suggest trying out Tsuruhashi or some of the other nicer J-BBQ places.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #55
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I just got her some flowers lol
Old 02-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #56
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
You might as well cut your balls off if your going to that.
Dont be the guy at Vagina Monologes, Lilith Fair, Margaret Cho, or any other demasculating events.
Nope. My balls were very much gainfully employed that night. Female Empowerment + Lots of Alcohal= Sexually Aggressive chick cheats on BF... lol
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote