Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
HARDKORE: Old Style vs New Style vs Jump Style vs Hard Style

yeah so im sitting here listening to a new Scooter track (J'Adore) and i wanted to have an all out hardkore thread...i dont care what style hardkore it is..old style, new style, jump style, hard style, trancekore, happykore, digital hardkore, terrorcore...whatever...if its kore and you wanna talk about it...it belongs here

personally im a big fan of old school deathchant (mid 90s), mokum (again mid 90s), rob gee, nasenbluten and neophyte...and OF COURSE Atari Teeange Riot!!!

not sure how many people know about this...Atari Teenage Riot got back together and has a new album on the way for 2011...heres the first single from it...

YouTube - Activate! - Atari Teenage Riot [2010] [HQ (WAV)]

so yeah...hardkore...lets do it up!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #2
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
haha atari teenage riot, i used to have a couple of their albums way back.

DELETE YOURSELF
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN

AND I'M AIMED AT THE WHITE HOUSE
LIKE A BULLET FROM A GUNNNNNNNN
Old 02-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
no slide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
no slide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yes! Neophyte, rob gee, Omar Santana (old stuff) rtc Angerfist...http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=ntaMz-i9BiY
Memories man. I gotta dig up my old CDs. Been listening to a lot of dubstep and house as of late. God is a gabber!

Last edited by no slide; 02-09-2011 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: Link
no slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:01 AM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by no slide View Post
Yes! Neophyte, rob gee, Omar Santana (old stuff) rtc Angerfist...YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Memories man. I gotta dig up my old CDs. Been listening to a lot of dubstep and house as of late. God is a gabber!

man...its like dubstep is some kinda contagious desease lol...i cant stand that stuff personally...its like everything that makes drum n bass friggin awesome is removed...to me its like hiphop without the vocals lol

Old 02-09-2011, 02:55 AM   #5
no slide
Zilvia Member

Its hit or miss with some people I guess. My buddy showed it to me and I dug it. I showed him some gabber and he couldn't stand it lol. But I'm pretty picky on the dubstep I listen too. Most of the songs in my library have vocals haha

Sidenote: I hate happykore.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:57 AM   #6
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

70 views and only 2 people are taking part in the thread...BUH!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 06:05 AM   #7
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
IMO, Dubstep is just a new fab. It doesn't sound like music, just a fuck ton of random noises, or like the audio tracks people use to test bass and decibels in the stereo systems in their cars.

I haven't listened to anything "core" in a looooooong time. I'll have to give this stuff you've mentioned a listen. Lately I've been downloading Tiesto's Club Life series, not bad at all.

Edit: Just gave that youtube link a listen, it makes me want to..........street fight Tekken style, I kinda like it.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #8
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I used to listen and spin hardcore but as I grew older I stopped looking for new tracks and ordering records. I still have all of my records and I still spin from time to time!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #9
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
atari teenage riot is rad.

but hardstyle anything SUCKS DICK.

I have some french jump / hard shit but only for
circumstances if I really need to play it for some reason
at whatever gig I'm playing. otherwise I don't touch it.

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #10
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Dubstep is a fab.
Neophyte and anything rotterdam ill listen to when im in that mood. Hardstyle is easy to play and is repetitive.
Progressive trance is what i thrive on along with liquid drum and bass. Evol intent, atlantic connection, asides, stunna, methodus. Yep yep

i dont miss vinyl digging but its nice to see my collection in the garage. I like saving money, not traveling, having a money pit car lol.

Ive been listening to alot of mellow uptempo stuff and slapping in ajuna beats mixes, in search of sunrise 4 (MY FAV), Pedro del mar, above and beyonds t.a.t.w
Old 02-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

heh...i just got booked to spin happykore at st pattys day party here in town...i think ill sneak some old deathchant in with a side of omar santana-power pill!!!

Old 02-11-2011, 03:07 AM   #12
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4h4oZ4_xj4

yeah im old... lol

early 90's
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #13
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I am pretty sure people remember this - YouTube - Tokyo Ghetto Pussy - I Kiss Your Lips

i'll be looking through my trance folder since 2001 for more
Old 02-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
E36-M3

Trader Rating: (0)
E36-M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hardcore getting bigger, hardcore getting stronger, hardcore getting worldwide rawwww
E36-M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
hardcore is actually at its low right now. they dont even play it at massives like they used to back in the day. h20 used to have a booth and now i dont know where they went.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
YouTube - Dye Witness - Observing The Earth

yeah im old... lol

early 90's

i never knew that was an actual earlier track...the only version i knew about was the Tidy Tracks cut YouTube - Dyewitness - Observing the Earth (Ian M Remix)

heh...i spun that last night at the electronic night deal i was DJing at..it was nice to play it again...hadnt touched that track in years

Old 02-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #17
no slide
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
heh...i just got booked to spin happykore at st pattys day party here in town...i think ill sneak some old deathchant in with a side of omar santana-power pill!!!
Hell yes!

Msg
Old 02-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #18
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
IMO, Dubstep is just a new fab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Dubstep is a fab.
I guess you guys mean fad. New? Dubsteps been around for a decade. The longevity of music genres doesn't solely revolve around the listening habits of fickle American youths. Leave the shortsighted Dubstep bashing in the dubstep thread.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:24 AM   #19
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i never knew that was an actual earlier track...the only version i knew about was the Tidy Tracks cut YouTube - Dyewitness - Observing the Earth (Ian M Remix)

heh...i spun that last night at the electronic night deal i was DJing at..it was nice to play it again...hadnt touched that track in years

it always brings me back, along with other songs...

YouTube - Ramirez -:- Terapia

YouTube - N.R.G - He Never Lost His Hardcore (1992)

YouTube - Human Resource - Dominator (1991)

and if you mix it the right way
YouTube - Hardcore Techno Mix (early 90's)

i trip out on all thies new raves with some muisc almost the same ( YouTube - Bloody Beetroots - Cornelius (Official Music Video HD) ). now im like wow... i feel old lol thoes songs are like 20yo!
Late Night Crew #1

Last edited by Felipe; 02-12-2011 at 01:55 AM..
Old 02-12-2011, 02:26 AM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Dominator and Never Lost This Hardkore!!! love those choons!!!

heh...scooter used the dominator line for one of their tracks in the early 2000's (its actually one of my favorite tracks of theirs)

YouTube - Scooter - Posse (I Need You On The Floor)(Official Video HQ)

Old 02-12-2011, 02:34 AM   #21
Felipe
Post Whore!

going hard!

YouTube - Ron D Core - Cluster Fuck Side A
Late Night Crew #1
Old 02-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #22
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Dubstep Is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every dubstep song sounds like It was make by a bunch of Pre schoolers mashing buttons on a sound board.

This song Is a drumstep song and has some niceeeee bass!!

YouTube - Kinzy - Fully Blown Out (Drumstep VIP)