Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 04:27 AM   #1
ShimiBoi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
ShimiBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Falken Upper Front Strut Tower Bar??!!?!

I was browsing the Internet nd eBay nd came across Falken Factory Tuned upper strut tower bars. Just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything or tried this strut bar. Nd if it's worth buying for my s13. Thanks in advance for your input!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 04:41 AM   #2
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
this?

FALKEN STRUT TOWER BAR 1989-1994 NISSAN 240SX FRONT: eBay Motors (item 230504467452 end time Sep-25-10 15:35:06 PDT)

まじで? looks like junk. but seriously? come onnnnn.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:43 AM   #3
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
FALKEN FACTORY TUNED.

lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 08-28-2010, 06:20 AM   #4
ShimiBoi
Zilvia Member

ShimiBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Ya, that one. It looks like any other strut bar I guess. It cnt be worse than the ones sold by EB Stores, or so I figure. Plus it's even cheaper than those ones.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:31 AM   #5
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
I don't recall telling you not to buy it.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:46 AM   #6
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
damn looks strong bro.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:14 AM   #7
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
If what the ad says is true then I'd get it.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:39 AM   #8
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Ok here is my take...Any strut bar is better than no strut bar. Now that being said I am not a fan of the bolt together design. One you do not have to accurate in your design, because it is sloppy by design. Two the adjustment points allow the bar to move, no matter how tight you torque it down.
I have always been a fan of the solid design, that is how I build all my bars. My bars are not cheep, but they are affordable compared to Carbing or ARC. I think if you go with a solid design you will get more out of it, but if it is not in you budget like I said earlier any bar is better than none.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #9
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Falken does not make any type of suspension parts. just a FYI how awesome it might be then.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
sickrbs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sickrbs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
defiently fake buy greddy strut bars are awesome
Old 08-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
yabeet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
yabeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by egay
This offer is for brand new, Falken Factory Tuned billet aluminum strut tower bar. Falken, yes the tire company, got into the sport compact tuner market some years ago after the Fast an Furious phenomenon. They made a truly high quality product, but honestly they did not know how to market it. Falken got out of the accessory business and sold all their inventory at pennies on the dollar. We ended up with all the cold air intake kits and are now offering them to you at a super deal. ALL these strut tower bars feature billet aluminum construction, stainless steel hardware, and either steel (which is powder coated) or billet aluminum mounts. This is a limited time offer on these super high quality strur bars, when we run out of inventory you will never see these prices or intakes again. These intakes normally retailed for $125+ !

These is not the average Chinese manufactured strut bar you see on eBay, these strut bars were designed by FALKEN engineers to the highest quality standards possible. Most other strut bars you see on eBay were made in China using the cheapest materials possible. These Chinese strut bars will flex like crazy and will not stiffen the chassis as they should, all they can do is look nice. All FALKEN strut bars WILL STIFFEN THE FRONT CHASSIS STRUCTURE, not just look nice. Because of the advanced design, materials and construction, Falken strut bars will increase the cornering potential of your ride better than any other strut bar on the market.

LOL Wow Im sold on that note
The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics
Old 08-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #12
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Your money could be better spent.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:59 PM   #13
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #14
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Ebay junk. As Jonnie Fraz stated, a strut bar is better than no strut bar, but solid is best.

Next time, search. Falken does NOT produce any suspension parts.

The description quoted above alone should have been a huge red flag.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Closed Thread