Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
selvar96S14

Trader Rating: (0)
selvar96S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WA FS: 475whp SR20 S14

Not sure if this is in the right spot? if not mods feel free to move thanks!

1996 Nissan 240SX with 80,000 original miles. Clean Title. Lots of money invested. Built sr20det at 1.5 bar with Methanol injection puts out 475whp on pump gas. The car was never drifted, to much power for me to control going sideways. Serious offers only. Vehicle is in WA State. Title ready in hand. Mod list below beware its a long one

S13 Black Top SR20DET (block bored to 86.5) only 6,000 miles on entire build, have all paperwork for the motor swap even comes with ubercool JDM VIN tag. (Very late model black top, Paper work says its from a 98)
Polished, and Knifed Crankshaft
CP Pistons
Eagle Rods
ARP Head studs
ACL Main Bearings
Stage 3 Port and Polish
Greddy Intake Manifold
SARD 850 Injectors
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
HKS Valve Springs
HKS Cam Gears
HKS Cams (264 intake, 272 exhaust)
Brain Crower Valves
Greddy Rocker Arms
Brain Crower Retainers
Cometic Head Gasket
HX35 Twin scroll Turbo w/ V-band exhaust housing (freshly rebuilt)
300zx Twin Turbo MAF
Full-Race Twin scroll Exhaust Manifold
HKS dragger 3in exhaust (Custom downpipe and midpipe , has fake cat)
Tial 44mm Wastegate (0.9 bar)
Greddy Type R BOV
Apexi Power FC W/Commander
OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch
Koyo Radiator
XS Intercooler w/ all custom piping
KA24 Tranny (Tops out somewhere around 210mph I believe)
Dorf Coilovers
SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator
Nismo Shift knob
Nardi Steering wheel with NRG quick release
JDM Cluster
Full Kouki Front end conversion
Oil Pressure Gauge
Oil Temperature Gauge
Water temp gauge
Nismo Motor and Tranny mounts
Work Emotions IN BRONZE (white wheels are older pics) CR KAI 17x9 w/ T1Rs 235/40/17 18x9.5 w/ Pzero Corsas 255/40/18 F&R have VERY nice tires with 90% tread left
Silvia K complete rear end.
AEM Methanol Kit (in the trunk)
300zx brake upgrade
Steel braided brake lines
Origin Lab Body Kit
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
JDM Nismo Short-shifter
Sparco Evo 2 seats
Steel braided Turbo lines

The car isnt perfect but what 96 240sx is. A quick overview, I bought the car this summer, seller was very dishonest hiding a lot of problems. I spent most of the summer fixing these issues. The car now has a full interior. With that being said the motor is absolutely perfect makes tons of power in every gear.

What it still needs to be finished in my mind The heater needs to be put back in (pictures of glovebox area shows some of the plugs for the heater, showing it would truely be a plug-in-play deal) and the windshield wiper motor needs to be wired in, the Trunk is still bare metal, the Shifter trim is missing, the Glove box hinges (is zip tied now) and the Front Bumper is cracked pretty badly, got a quote of $300 to fix and the speedo isnt hooked up (just needs to have the SR sensors wired into the tranny) None of the fixes are difficult at all if you have some knowledge of cars.
with all of that being said the car will come with a 96' 240sx parts car which has all of the heating parts and any other misc. pieces you will need. I was going to put it all back together myself but ran out of time with school

I am just trying to get back some of what I have into it I paid $14,000 plus the parts/parts car $1000, so in its current condition as it sits i am asking $14,000for it, if it has not sold by this spring when im back home on break i am going to put it back together and raise the price accordingly. probably to the $16,000 area
If you are interested send me an email and we can arrange for me to come back from pullman one weekend to show the car
The ONLY trades i would be interested in would be a 2006 or newer 1000cc street bike or 2006 or newer ZX-6r, or CBR600 plus cash on your end

selvar96S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links