Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Talking Falken snowboard **b the gangsta on the slopes**

Up for sale or trade is my BAD ASS Falken Snowboard!!! The reason I'm letting this go is because I got a concussion the day after I got this snowboarding And I'd rather have some cash or car parts for this instead of letting it sit in my shop. So some of the stuff I could use are coilovers, suspension arms, Rucas, tie rods, s13 hatch rear overfenders, and anything steering related (wheels, hubs,QR). Let me know what you got??? Board is brand new and never used. So who wants to be the gangsta on the slope???

The board is a 152 I think? I'm 6'5" so this is just too small for me and my big clown feet. And yeah I was using my other board which is a 163 wide when I got the concussion.

So if no one wants to make an offer lets start at say $200... or best offer. That's not bad for a one of a kind board...

This is what I could find out about the board.

Our team of riders and engineers took the best aspects of the cap and sidewall construction to create the Hybrid V-2. Exceptional for learning and yet technical enough for the most advanced rider. This board is geared towards the whole mountain, whether you're riding in the park, halfpipe or just charging the mountain.

Our factory operates with over 52 years of combined experience in snowboard manufacturing. We build every board by hand using the finest materials and most up to date processes to assure a top quality board from tip to tail. From everyone at the factory, we hope your season is filled with deep powder and long runs.

-10 degree tapered hybrid sandwich/cap construction comes together for a superior board response and an impact resistant bond at the tips.

-a Full length wood core provides stability through turns by providing pressure throughout the contact area.

-Polyglass tip and tail inlays create a waterproof barrier to the wood core while providing weight reduction and slight flexibility to fly through the chop.

-AR epoxy laminated with our E-3 Triaxial fiberglass creates an uncompromising bond yet remains flexible enough to withstand the punishment 200+ days on the hill

-Sintered 4000 base for a high impact resistant ride. Microtextured for a better wax absorption and a very fast ride.

-Reinforced RW 48 steel edge stays sharper longer to hold your turns like a rail.

-High frequency edge dampening foil absorbs unwanted chatter for an extra smooth style,

-Fortified stainless steel inserts will hold you close without stripping or slipping.

-High gloss, scratch resistant coextruded top sheet for the vibrant graphics the board is topped with.

Please Keep All Negative Comments to yourself!!! If you have a question please PM me. I'm getting tired of other people providing false information and I don't want to use my last bump to correct them. Everything I have stated is true and correct to the best of my ability.

Last edited by Hillkill; 03-26-2009 at 06:20 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
thats sick, you should post the size though. take your drift style to the slopes! lol
Old 03-16-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
hey, this is awesome, right size for me, looking for sshort board. i'm planning a trip to socal this coming weekend, possible you willing to sell it? any asking price?
Old 03-16-2009, 01:00 AM   #4
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Cool

This is fucken gangstahhh!!
Old 03-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #5
slickdrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slickdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ill take it. PM me so we can work somethin out. I got a brand new aluminum steering rack spacer.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #6
slickdrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slickdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i notcied it says you got a concussion the day after you got it while snowboarding but you also say its brand new and never used. musta been riding another board. lol
Old 03-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
CIutchCollidE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CIutchCollidE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That would be a sick board to have!
Old 03-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Sick shirt
Old 03-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #9
tschad
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
tschad is making a name for him/her selftschad is making a name for him/her selftschad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
who makes this board. Was it actually falken that produced the board.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #10
bradystrib
Zilvia Member

bradystrib is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure it's a 1 off, or atleast won't be released again after the initial run. Wrecked Magazine gave it away last week in some sort of contest it collaborated with Formula D. But yeah...
Old 03-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Yeah It's a one off from a board making promotional company.

And yes the shirt was from the sickest drift event I've ever been too

Does anyone snowboard here? Common guys everyone loves it but no one is willing to make an offer for it???

Last edited by Hillkill; 03-18-2009 at 06:19 PM..
Old 03-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #12
cornloaf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (55)
cornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nice
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cornloaf
nice board. i would pick it up if i wasnt just as big and clown footed as you. someone should jump on this.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #13
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
PM me or send me a message on AIM: babycatz04
Old 03-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #14
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
saw this in person the other day!

suuuuper dope!

buy it now!
Old 03-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #15
Twincamlove
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Twincamlove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
if i was a snowboarder i'd be all up on this.

bump for you MR.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
whitersx02
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
whitersx02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
what company made the board?
Old 03-18-2009, 03:45 PM   #17
odmoht
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
odmoht is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
dope...id get it but its too big for me lol.
only if it was a 148...
free bump for a dope ass boardddddd
Old 03-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #18
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillkill View Post
Does anyone snowboard here? Common guys everyone loves it but no one is willing to make a legitimate offer for it???

I snowboard, and I just plunked down $400 for a '09 Gnu Danny Kass 155 BTX.

For me, $400 is better spent on a board with superior construction, and banana tech and Magnetraction.

Yes, the board is rare and is a collector's item, but if you want to sell it I would strongly suggest you find out more information on the board maker, and list those things.

For $400 I can get a complete set of boots, bindings, and board, new, from any place that is having a winter clearance sale (ZJ Boarding House in Santa Monica comes to mind).

Just get more information on the board and it will be easier to sell.

-alex

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
Old 03-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #19
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
I snowboard, and I just plunked down $400 for a '09 Gnu Danny Kass 155 BTX.

For me, $400 is better spent on a board with superior construction, and banana tech and Magnetraction.

Yes, the board is rare and is a collector's item, but if you want to sell it I would strongly suggest you find out more information on the board maker, and list those things.

For $400 I can get a complete set of boots, bindings, and board, new, from any place that is having a winter clearance sale (ZJ Boarding House in Santa Monica comes to mind).

Just get more information on the board and it will be easier to sell.

-alex
Common Guys and Girls this is not just a collectors item but a great board to have. If I seriously wasn't 6'4" I would be riding this board right now.

Yeah you can get a whole ski package for about the same price but think of it like bodykits. Sure you can get a knockoff kit for like $400 but If you want to stand out from the crowd your the one ordering the 6666 Rocket Bunny kit for 5x the price.

New things I'm willing to trade for are front 5-lug hubs for a s13, rear hatch overfenders, tie rods, tension rods, rucas, 5-lug rims, vented s13 hood, etc.

And a new price to try and get this sold quickly.$200 OBO & TRADES WELCOME

Last edited by Hillkill; 03-26-2009 at 06:21 PM..
Old 03-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #20
wbod240
Leaky Injector

wbod240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Free Bump for a sick board. I'd get it if it was the right size.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:19 AM   #21
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Last shot with a new price first $200 gets it or make an offer I can't refuse....Come on guys I'm running out of ramen!

Last edited by Hillkill; 03-26-2009 at 06:21 PM..
Old 03-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #22
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

BUmp Lock and Drop Someone give me $200 and it's yours
Old 10-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #23
vice

Trader Rating: (1)
vice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
snowboard

Old 10-11-2009, 03:56 PM   #24
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
6 month old thread.