Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Talking Q45 TB, N62 MAF, P61 MAF (clean w/ harnesses)

ALSO FOR SALE: http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/26170...ywheel-ka.html

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING OR PMing A QUESTION. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. EVEN IF ONE IS INTERESTED OR CALLED DIBS, FIRST PERSON THAT SENDS PAYMENT IS THE ONE THAT GETS IT. Thank You.

- Q45 Throttle Body - SOLD. Included TPS and harness. The vehicle had 72k Miles on its Odometer. I cleaned it of all oil, and its ready for use.

- P61 MAF - $70 including shipping obo [yellow] (Came from same vehicle as above). I didn't even clean it. The way you see it in the picture is how clean it was before I removed it. [Here is some info and installing the P61, which is somewhat better than the N62/300ZX MAF: P61 MAF Install/Info. This MAF is 90mm and much bigger than the z32/N62 MAF.

- N62 MAF - $100 including shipping obo [orange] (from Z32-TT). I cleaned it up a bit and resealed the top of the box for you.

For those who don't know much about the Q45 Throttle Body, I will tell you ahead of time that, in order to use it on a KA or SR, you need an adapter. To see more clearly what I speak of, visit: SR20forum.com - Q45 TB adapter plate. I also recommend upgrading your intake plenum. It fits on the RB25.

Again, SHIPPING IS INCLUDED. BUT, if paying with Paypal. Its an additional 3%.

Not sure how much more thorough I can be. If there are any questions regarding how they work, power handling, etc, PLEASE USE THE SEARCH. Other than that, please PM me to make a deal or ask other questions.

AGAIN, I STATE A PRICE BUT ALSO ACCEPTING OFFERS!!!

More pictures:
Q45 TB:

PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6

N62 MAF:

PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6

P61 MAF:

PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6

Thank you for checking out my thread.

Also for sale: SR AC Unit, S13 SMIC, & Memphis Audio 12" Sub

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 06-18-2009 at 09:01 PM..
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
GOTTILINE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
GOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymoreGOTTILINE is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pm ill but the throtle body asap
GOTTILINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Bump.

ACCEPTING OFFERS!!!

My YouTube Channel
Old 06-17-2009, 02:44 AM   #4
Souljahzs13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (66)
Souljahzs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
free bump for great seller!
Souljahzs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 AM   #5
nismolism
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
nismolism is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
free bump!!!!!!!!
nismolism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Final Bump. Prices have been adjusted.

ACCEPTING OFFERS

I will no longer post on this thread. For any questions, please PM me.

My YouTube Channel