Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up **DATSUN 280ZX** 3K oBo... 56k BEWARE lol.... COMPLETELY STOCK AND ORIGINAL...

For sale is my (not wings s13... he was just trying to help me sell it)...1981 Datsun 280zx 2x2, I am the second owner of the car and the car has always been well kept, oil changes etc. it has been garage kept. It has great paint, it is in very good condition. It has the original motor “matching numbers” it only has 151,000 miles! On the engine and chasis all of which were mainly highway miles. The interior is mostly original, swapped out the seat belts to match the interior colors,it was very well kept... it’s a blue silver two tone to match the paint, 9/10. There are no cracks on the dash or anything like that. It has an aftermarket CD player, works pretty good, switched from auto to a manual trans from a turbo z about 5k miles ago, done professionally down here at a shope....
Here are a list of the upgrades and parts that have been replaced...

Less than a year old,
New struts and shocks
New head gaskets and all gaskets replaced
New rotors
New o2censor
New lead pipe
All new injectors
New fuel rail
New fuel pump

Also have extra parts that come with the car,
Extra steering wheel
Another gauge cluster
I also have a set of 300zx turbo injectors ill throw in
Another fuel rail
And extra nuts and bolts that are hard to find
price is 3000 OBO make offers

i dont wanna see her go, but i just dont have the time or money to invest to keep her running great, also willing to trade, shoot me some offers... thanks for viewing

Contact info: call (661) 863-8265, text or call.

PLEASE no low ballers!.

dont worry bout the spacing in the hood... its just cuz the hood latch was released so i could pop the hood to take a pic of motor

there is the stock intake box, it has a modified short ram intake on it now

The car runs normal at idle, no sputtering at all... and the reason the mileage says less than what i said it had is cuz i switched out the gauge cluster out of another 280z... i have the original gluster as well too

and YES both fuel gauges actually work haha

Last edited by krazyfil; 03-08-2009 at 03:17 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
Silviaoneday
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Silviaoneday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Privet!! Loll!!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviaoneday View Post
Privet!! Loll!!
whut do u mean by that? lol
Old 03-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #4
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nobody is going to buy a 2+2 zx for 3k man. Just a heads up.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
Jdm.I.Am
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Jdm.I.Am is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdm.I.Am
clicked on this thinking it was going to some crazy ass Z.. i am very sad now =/

Old 03-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #6
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

oh im sorry for having an all original collectors car that runs flawlessly.... lets all go buy a beater 240 from some punk ass kid that thought he could drift that has the price jack 2-3k above blue book and call that a good investment...

regardless of what u may think... there are lots o people interested in old datsuns, its just a hard time finding them lol
Old 03-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #7
Jdm.I.Am
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Jdm.I.Am is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdm.I.Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyfil View Post
oh im sorry for having an all original collectors car that runs flawlessly.... lets all go buy a beater 240 from some punk ass kid that thought he could drift that has the price jack 2-3k above blue book and call that a good investment...

regardless of what u may think... there are lots o people interested in old datsuns, its just a hard time finding them lol

no.

no z from the 80's is a "COLLECTORS CAR" unless its rhd from japan all original.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Nobody is going to buy a 2+2 zx for 3k man. Just a heads up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdm.I.Am View Post
no.

no z from the 80's is a "COLLECTORS CAR" unless its rhd from japan all original.
If either one of you has nothing positive to say, stay the fuck out of this thread.

Anybody else that decides to bash on this thread will be banned.

No warnings.

OP, that car is clean. Don't settle for anything less.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #9
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
If either one of you has nothing positive to say, stay the fuck out of this thread.

Anybody else that decides to bash on this thread will be banned.

No warnings.

OP, that car is clean. Don't settle for anything less.
thanks bro... its sad that there are always gonna be haters everywhere u go... u would think being a fellow Nissan enthusiast people would be appreciative of an old Datsun.. but i guess these kids now a days have no respect for older cars... its ok though... thanks again
Old 03-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
thanks bro... its sad that there are always gonna be haters everywhere u go... u would think being a fellow Nissan enthusiast people would be appreciative of an old Datsun.. but i guess these kids now a days have no respect for older cars... its ok though... thanks again
No problem.

It irritates the hell out of me because they're the type of people that can't appreciate a great condition old car for what it is. They prefer throwing on crappy fitting body kits, rattle can paint on their entire cars, and talking like they know their shit. The cheaper the better.

It's okay though. Soon enough, they'll be gone from the community.

They'll just follow the next trend and finally leave the real enthusiasts alone.

Good luck with the sale.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #11
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

hahaha thats actually funny u said that, last night when i was leaving the parking lot with some nissan/datsun buddies i usually hang with on sat nights... some kid in a primer black walmart paint job coupe comes up next to me and starts revving his motor... then it turns green and he stalled haha.. couldnt help but just laugh...

but again thanks for the support, im keeping my fingers crossed
Old 03-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #12
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

bumpity bump just for being a Datsun lol
Old 03-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #13
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

One last desperation bump.... Let's get er done people haha... Remember OR BEST OFFER..... And I will consider trades too... Thanks for looking.... But if ur gonna view, at least write something like cool car or glws LoL... Thanks again
Old 03-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #14
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

well i had a buyer.. but he flaked.. said "mommy couldnt give him money" so shes still available
Old 03-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #15
zakira
Leaky Injector

zakira is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you post on the japanese nostalgic car forum? It should go fast there.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:04 AM   #16
lman

lman is an unknown quantity at this point
wonder why u bump this thread so many time with out being lock ? i bump mine for like 3 time then it got lock ???
Old 03-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #17
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
ya idk but good condition on that datsun=] GL on sale=]

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
Old 03-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #18
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

where is the japaneses nostalgic forum? ive posted here.. stupid nico, hybridz, central valley Z, and ebay
Old 03-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #19
xllivillx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
xllivillx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
my friends dad had one of these, sold it for 5k, really clean and really fast... nice cars, just not my body style

free bump =D
Old 03-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #20
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xllivillx View Post
my friends dad had one of these, sold it for 5k, really clean and really fast... nice cars, just not my body style

free bump =D

haha thanks.. ask ur friends dad where he sold his.. or if hes sad and wants an old Z again lol
Old 03-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #21
zakira
Leaky Injector

zakira is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know if it's okay to link other forums here, but it's japanesenostalgiccar.com
Old 03-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #22
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakira View Post
I don't know if it's okay to link other forums here, but it's japanesenostalgiccar.com

oh cool thanks... and i only think its not ok if ur linking another forum to sell ur car or something like that
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 AM   #23
jeffwiggins
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
jeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
free bump for a nice car i almost picked up one of these but wasn't near this great of condition
Old 03-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #24
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (7)
DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
dude this car looks flawless, just need a little elbow grease to shine it up.

it is hard to find this car in that condition, my pops is willing to spend 4K for a bonestock widebody mitsu starion turbo 5 speed.

anywho, good luck with sale man
Old 03-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #25
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDsquad_s13panda View Post
dude this car looks flawless, just need a little elbow grease to shine it up.

it is hard to find this car in that condition, my pops is willing to spend 4K for a bonestock widebody mitsu starion turbo 5 speed.

anywho, good luck with sale man

thanks bro.. i appreciate it... but u should convince him nissan/datsun is the way to go haha, at least on this ur getting a bunch of extra free parts and a bunch of shit has just been replaced recently too... ooh and i just remember the smog cert. is still good for u Cali people
Old 03-19-2009, 03:28 AM   #26
gunmetalrps
Leaky Injector

gunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enough
bump. CLEAN. hard to find without rusts. im assuming that's the EFI L28

if it were only an S30 or S31, or not a 2+2. i would love to do the 3.1 stroker.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:43 AM   #27
TheDatsunKid

TheDatsunKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

For one it's not "all original" yes it's clean and yes your price is very original but don't kid yourself. The intake has been changed (minor yes, but original no) also you've swapped out the original gauge cluster for another one which means either the old one crapped out on you, had some sort of cosmetic blemish, or you just like seeing less miles on your odometer. GLWS though either way the S130 chassis are a bit tougher sell than the S30 chassis of the 240/260/280Z mainly because they're heavier and slower cars but in it's defense it is much more "luxurious" well luxurious for the early 80's Anyone who is looking for an AutoX car should consider this as it has nearly perfect 50/50 weight distribution.

If I could talk myself out of my 76 280Z I might consider it myself. Sorry if my post comes off a little "cocky" or what not just pointing out facts based on what you've previously posted.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #28
vincent_18
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
vincent_18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
GLWS! My co-worker has this and its been running for a LONG time. Its hard to keep those things running and the maintenance is just difficult to keep up with...don't mention SMOGGING it..LOL! YAY!!!!
Closed Thread