Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
wrapmeup2005
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
wrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Music gurus, I need your help!

Alright so for our company Christmas party my parents put me in charge of getting about 3 full hours of music to play. The majority of our guys are Mexican/Central American and Serbian/Bosnian ranging from about 25-50 years old. We had our xmas party at a russian restaurant last year which has since closed. The music they played was more of a russian techno that can be danced to, so we agreed that we would mix russian and spanish techno. Now, I apologize in advanced for not using all the correct terminology for techno music and what not. I don't want any hardcore/rave techno, just something that can be danced to, for the mexican music you can even through in some salsa or something.

If you guys can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!! If you could just list the song title and who it is by. If you are feeling really generous, please send the song to me via email, (can be zipped too). Hope you guys can help out!
Thank you,
Michael
email: [email protected]
wrapmeup2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 10:05 AM   #2
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
have you tried searching up reggaeton? a little bit of spanish and techno put together.

Reggaeton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

REGGAETON Music ★ Reggaetonline.net ★ Radio, Videos, Lyrics, Top Chart, News, Pictures...
Old 12-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #3
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady View Post

Reggaeton is more along the lines of Spanish hip hop and reggae put together not spanish techno...

but is great to dance to i spin this as well as trance and know alot of reggaeton artists
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
true true.

but yes the beats are really good to dance to.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #5
wrapmeup2005
Zilvia Junkie

wrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to behold
Im quite aware of reggaeton, my problem is finding all the good songs and artists which is why I came to you guys.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:09 PM   #6
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
if theres a sound system, just tell people to bring stuff they wanna hear

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
maybe play some house music? i thought spanish people liked it, well some.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #8
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapmeup2005 View Post
Im quite aware of reggaeton, my problem is finding all the good songs and artists which is why I came to you guys.
Zion
Jowell y randy
Angel Doze
Arcangel
De la Ghetto
Wisin y Yandel
Daddy Yankee
M.J.
Erre XI
Ivy Queen
Nicky Jam
Rakim y Ken-y
Tony Dize
Don Omar
Khriz y Angel
Alexis y Fido
Baby Ranks
Dj Blass
Dj Joe
Cheka
Notty Play
Dalmata
Divino
Franco El Gorilla
Hector El Father
Guanabanas
John Erick
Johnny Prez
Jomar
Voltio
Maicol y manuel
Magnate
Notch
Plan B
Tego Calderon
Calle 13
Tito el Bambino

Thats a shit load bro now just skim through itunes or something and listen to what you like and download anyway you like Via itunes or alt source of getting music

I used to get alot of my music here

Enlaces para Mp3's - Foros

^ Mods if it is Piracy i apologize, it is another forum

Hope this helps
Old 12-11-2008, 04:53 PM   #9
wrapmeup2005
Zilvia Junkie

Thank you very much , Ill skim through those tonight. Now do you or does anybody know some good russian techno.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:40 AM   #10
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapmeup2005 View Post
Thank you very much , Ill skim through those tonight. Now do you or does anybody know some good russian techno.
Not a problem bro, but can't help you on the Russian Techno but you can listen to some on Itunes radio i believe under dance or electric they have a russian station or in world check it out....