Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Big Willow - SpeedTrialUSA - August 30, 2008

WSIR Big Willow time!!!

August 30, 2008 - Saturday ONLY event for $150.

Last time we had a private run group with South Coast Subaru. This time it's going to be the same way. Meaning...UBER FUN!

Who is down to wet their pants? Post up and I'll happily add you to the list! The more the merrier!!

Attendees:
1. SteveS14 - Steve - white S13 hatch
2. autobahNESSA - Nessa - matte black S14 Zenki
3. Articdragon192 - Failed
4. Croan - Jason Hill - black S13 Coupe
5. Croan - Lee *Bardwell* - white (??) s13 hatch

Last edited by autobahNESSA; 09-05-2008 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: yes! lee's going!
autobahNESSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
count me in!!!!!! : )
jason hill- blk s13 coupe
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:07 AM   #3
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
bump for nessa! : )
Old 07-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
Don Nguyen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Don Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
I am 50/50 on this still.

My car doesn't like the higher speed tracks.
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
why is arctic dragon's car color italicized? is it special? lol
Old 07-22-2008, 11:57 PM   #6
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Because it's really white, not cream >:-O

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #7
Croan
Zilvia Addict

you no how he likes his cream and greased up men <3
Old 07-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
Croan
Zilvia Addict

big willow stusa

I'll go too
Lee- *white* used to by grey. s13 hatch
Old 07-25-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
WTH your car is WHITE now, Lee???? That was a crazy fast color change...I wish I could change my color that quick

List is updated.

If you want to make it out to this track event and run in this group, you MUST turn your forms into me or Corner3 Garage offices by MONDAY JULY 28, 2008!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:31 PM   #10
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Going to run at Cal Speed this weekend for the first time w/ new set-up

Given things go well .....fingers crossed, I'll be at this event for sure!

=)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:14 AM   #11
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

So Saturday is coming up quick! We'll be crashing up there the night before again..haven't chosen a location yet though.

Paul, are you coming?? haha
Old 09-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #12
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Event was AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Finally, the pics!

Me and SteveS14:

Lee's Thang:

JASON <3<3:

SteveS14 and autobahNESSA:

Instant Cabana:

Emmo:

And....the aftermath. SteveS14 being towed home

Sorry, no action shots. Except for those posted on caliphotography.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #13
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
How did you guys like the track? It's fun as hell isn't it? Any lap times?
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #14
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Holy crap, the inside rear tire is lifting, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #15
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

This track was and will always be my FAVORITE track!! No lap times, just great memories...jk haha I guess I could time myself in the video I recorded haha...
Old 09-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #16
Croan
Zilvia Addict

ahh thanks neesa!!! no love for me... : (

--jason

Nessa
Old 09-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #17
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
^ thats how you do it...
Old 09-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #18
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

oh SHIT I had your pictures all done, it's up it's up heartsheartshearts
Old 09-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #19
95nissan240sx
Leaky Injector

95nissan240sx is on a distinguished road
so when is the next event?
95nissan240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #20
Croan
Zilvia Addict

who'se zebra interior is that?

Old 09-05-2008, 12:43 PM   #21
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

This is supposed to be the last event for me for the year...but...now that it has passed, I really can't see myself not going to the last two!!

December 6,7 - Streets of Willow
December 21 - Buttonwillow

I need to focus on paying off my cc bill that's added up due ENTIRELY to going to so many track events this year.. But I could always work harder and make magic happen..haha
Old 09-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #22
Croan
Zilvia Addict

thanks nessa your my bff again : )

Old 09-05-2008, 12:48 PM   #23
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL effing jason hahahahaha
Old 09-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #24
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Old 09-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #25
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I'm saving myself and my car for the driftday time trials event at the end of november. You guys should go! It's gunna be sweet. Check it out, there is a thread on it in the regional section. I'll be there for SURE with more mods and hopefully a couple seconds faster!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote