Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 03:47 AM   #1561
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I need a quote for the oil drain plug + free spacers shipped to38133 plz! Paypal ready!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 06:58 AM   #1562
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
quote for drift knob (MAX orange) and free spacers shipped to 68526. thanks.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:47 AM   #1563
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$1075 and $219
how do i pay/order?
can i get those 7mm spacers too?

thanks
Old 05-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #1564
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

and money sent Dan

Old 05-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #1565
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
I wanna rock your coilovers!!!!
I want you to want to rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I need a quote for the oil drain plug + free spacers shipped to38133 plz! Paypal ready!
$17.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
quote for drift knob (MAX orange) and free spacers shipped to 68526. thanks.
$17.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
how do i pay/order?
can i get those 7mm spacers too?
thanks
Listen to Bryce. Sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y View Post

and money sent Dan
lol, it appears that someone reads my sig
Tracking e-mailed, Thanks
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 05-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #1566
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
are the coilovers monotube or twintube design?
i didnt see it mentioned in the description.

i only saw that they are non inverted.

thanks
Old 05-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #1567
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
are the coilovers monotube or twintube design?
i didnt see it mentioned in the description.

i only saw that they are non inverted.

thanks
Monotube.

Check out these shots when we were track testing the Super angle knuckles.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #1568
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Fuck man the wheel is going the wrong way.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
Old 05-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #1569
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
holly shit .... 89.999* drift, insane-o!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #1570
stupendousdanny
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
stupendousdanny is making a name for him/her selfstupendousdanny is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how much for s14 RUCA to 11731?
Old 05-02-2008, 11:32 PM   #1571
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
s13 new bent toe rods
s13 traction rods
s13 new bent tension rods
s13 rucas
shipped to 90006

and

s13 new bent toe rods
s13 traction rods
s13 rucas
+s13 coilovers??
90006 thankkkss

Last edited by I10cruiser; 05-03-2008 at 12:15 AM..
Old 05-03-2008, 01:40 AM   #1572
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn those knuckles are dope. sell some already heh
Old 05-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #1573
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
those are insane. how are they going to compare in price compared to the gp sports and 3up ones??
Old 05-03-2008, 04:34 PM   #1574
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
They said they'd be ~$400.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #1575
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I would like too know how they compare too. I have a set of Driving SPORTS Kirikaku Knuckles that are being shipped to me that are going too be paired with driftworks LCA's and wanna know how they match up.. THANKS!
Old 05-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #1576
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupendousdanny View Post
how much for s14 RUCA to 11731?
$220 shipped to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
s13 new bent toe rods
s13 traction rods
s13 rucas
shipped to 90006

and

s13 new bent toe rods
s13 traction rods
s13 rucas
+s13 coilovers??
90006 thankkkss
$805 for the arms/rods shipped
$1050 for coilovers shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post
those are insane. how are they going to compare in price compared to the gp sports and 3up ones??
Those two companies are at opposite extremes,
GP sports (for a 100% new part) = $1000 + shipping from Japan + LCA mods
3up (for a cut and rewelded 100% used part)= $250 +shipping from Japan +LCA mods +bumpsteer mods
Ours is actually more like the Good Road knuckle because we both sell parts with a service by adding a CNC machined piece to the OEM knuckle without cutting it.
Good Road (OEM+welding+CNC part) = $550 +shipping from Japan +LCA mods
Parts Shop MAX (OEM+welding+CNC parts) = $400 includes both shipping to USA and an adjustable lower arm stop with a fully boxed reinforcement.
MAX is better than Good Road because its cheaper, 2x stronger and has more bumpsteer correction & all the LCA mods are included.
The bottom line is that with the MAX Super angle knuckle package you get more for your money.

The second generation of our super low ride height camber arm makes its debut and is in stock now at Parts Shop MAX USA!!!

There is a small price increase of $20 over the first generation arm making this one $200/pair.

The new MAX RUCA still features the same angled adjuster tube to clear the chassis but the similarities to gen. 1 end there.

Its hard to believe we packed so many features into a low tech item but somehow we managed to make an arm that is quite a bit more complex when it comes to the new angles and radii. The production jigs/tooling for this item are suprisingly complex too.

List of improvements:
1. Cleaner "stacked dime" style welds.

2. Tube wall thickness is increased by +1mm while the overall diameter is slightly smaller to prevent the need to reduce the end of the tube near the adjuster weld point.

3. The new RUCA now has a larger radius uniform continuous bend throughout the arm for increased strength and even stress distribution. The larger radius makes this gen II arm compatible with more brands of coilovers on all s-chassis cars. We had to make a 90 degree notch in the tube where it connects to the bracket to accomplish this.
4. The bracket length is increased to prevent the inside of the bracket from contacting the rear knuckle during suspension travel on extra low cars.

5. The length of the tube was increased to maintain more thread contact inside the adjuster for super low cars maintaining around 1 degree of negative camber.

6. There is an arched up sweep in the arm relative to the bracket and adjuster. This provides plenty of additional clearance between the arm and the axle boot which used to rub a little on extremely low cars with the gen 1 RUCA.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #1577
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
PBM,.... you never cease to amaze me

those RUCAs look super clean, i take it the pictured ones are the s14 ones right? is there such thing for the s13?
Old 05-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #1578
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
S14 coils in yet or an ETA for shipment?
Old 05-04-2008, 02:02 AM   #1579
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles6 View Post
PBM,.... you never cease to amaze me
those RUCAs look super clean, i take it the pictured ones are the s14 ones right? is there such thing for the s13?
The pictured RUCA above fits S13 and S14.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
S14 coils in yet or an ETA for shipment?
They are in stock now.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #1580
stevebsvs
Zilvia Member

stevebsvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to stevebsvs Send a message via AIM to stevebsvs Send a message via MSN to stevebsvs Send a message via Yahoo to stevebsvs
quote for S14 rear toe arms and tension control rods shipped to 70001
Old 05-04-2008, 11:03 PM   #1581
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
bent toe rod shipped to 91307?

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
Old 05-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #1582
scribbles6

scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
The pictured RUCA above fits S13 and S14.
Nice, so i believe that's not the one i'm getting is it? just the regular one.

so this new one is $220?
Old 05-05-2008, 11:26 AM   #1583
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Dan give me a quote for the Coilovers, new RUCA shipped to zip 67431.
kthx buddy
Old 05-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #1584
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Debating these and stances now.
hmmm

Quote to 71115 for s13 coils, subframe collars, Tension rods and some of the tie rod spacers.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #1585
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebsvs View Post
quote for S14 rear toe arms and tension control rods shipped to 70001
$410 shipped to you with the new style toe rod. -$20 for standard toe
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
bent toe rod shipped to 91307?
$215 shipped or come to san diego for $200 picked up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles6 View Post
Nice, so i believe that's not the one i'm getting is it? just the regular one. so this new one is $220?
The gen 1 RUCA ($180) is discontinued. The gen 2 RUCA is $200 and you're getting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Dan give me a quote for the Coilovers, new RUCA shipped to zip 67431.
kthx buddy
$1275
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
Debating these and stances now.
hmmm Quote to 71115 for s13 coils, subframe collars, Tension rods and some of the tie rod spacers.
$1300
Old 05-06-2008, 02:29 AM   #1586
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
hey question with your coilovers what kind of shock rebound/compression adjustablility do they offer?
Old 05-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #1587
ocn
Zilvia Member

ocn is on a distinguished road
how much for the coilovers shipped to 95687 ?
also what do i need to do to get my hands on that sick ass super angle kuckle kit ?

Last edited by ocn; 05-06-2008 at 04:20 AM..
Old 05-06-2008, 05:57 AM   #1588
scribbles6

[quote=DC Dan MAX USA;2016633
The gen 1 RUCA ($180) is discontinued. The gen 2 RUCA is $200 and you're getting it.
[/quote]

oh fo shoe then that's hella dope, i'm hella juiced to be rocking one of your newer products

thanks dude
Old 05-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #1589
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

payment sent
thanks!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:18 AM   #1590
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Paymentz sent! ready for the tools!