Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Thugs selling magazine subscriptions...

who are these assholes?

first guy came knocking, I told him my parents aren't home, and I lied and said I wasn't 18 so he wouldn't bother me. 5 minutes later my parents come home and one guy in his "team" noticed them I guess and came back.

I opened the door again and asked to talk to my parents, I kept saying no she's busy. Argument happens and he goes man whatever then, the he mumbles some shit and goes away. I mean seriously, who are these people? I didn't listen to their damn story but I bet it's the same damn thing, "Oh I need money to buy books for school," or "oh I need money to go on a trip to get out of the ghetto."

I feel like calling the cops, not because I'm scared of em but because I want to hassle em for pissin me off while I'm trying to watch the playoffs.

Are these guys scammers like the guys in the white vans selling speakers?
Old 04-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
just do what i do
speak a different language
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #3
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Sounds pretty suspicious to me... Just ignore them.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
just dont open the door.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #5
90hatchie

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
lol gotta have some fun with them
if they wanna waste ur time then waste their time back at them
Old 04-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
One time, this chick interrupted a party we were having with that shit.
We invited her in, sat down and completely changed the subject, back to whatever we were doing before she broke it up... A spades game and talking cash shit about one another over beer. We offered her one, and everyone in the house knew to let me drive the responses when she tried to get on her little presentation.
Eventually, she just let herself out.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #7
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
lol reminds me of office space

they arent scammers....just door to door sales ppl who get payed commission, some company does recruiting at my school to get kids to sell kitchen knife sets door to door....its gotta be a shit job
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah speaking in a different language works, but its more fun to rip up your tshirt and smear yourself with fake blood before you come flying out the door with a kitchen knife in your hand only to haul ass down the block. and it helps if you're yelling random shit about satan.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #9
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Kids doing this used to come around all the time when I was in college. Why try to sell to college kids...Esp. at a state school? We have no fucking money. If we did, it was spent on rent/food/alcohol.

They would always ask if they could buy pot from us too. It was hilarious.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #10
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Turn on the sprinklers.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #11
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
I'm a pretty big guy myself but this guy was a pretty big somoan so I didn't want to do anything that you guys are suggesting haha. he gave me attitude so I gave an attitude back thats all then left.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:30 PM   #12
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Fuck, this happens to me ALL the god damn time. Whatever happened to those decent looking, quiet, quick to leave salesman? It used to be "No, I'm not interested" and most they'll do is push a pamphlet on you.

I generally open my garage to work on my pile or when friends come over, whatever. These thug looking guys just barge right the fuck in and start talking about the shit they're trying to sell and no matter your response, they keep pushing. When they finally get the message 15 minutes later, they mumble shit and leave. Logic says to leave if your target isn't interested right? They could be out asking other people instead of pushing their god damn magazines/miracle cleaners/vacuums on me.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #13
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
I HATE THOSE PEOPLE! usually when you tell em your not interested, they go off upset, always wondering if they gonna do something to you later..

What i fear is some times they ask about my car since its in the driveway, like "is it turbo? " or "do you drift?" ... i just say its stock and i just got it etc lol..

Forreal I know these people doing it so they can better themselves, but why the fuck do whatever program they are in, send em to peoples houses door to door? Esp its usually the fucked up kids..
Old 04-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #14
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
The girl I had was legit, I only let her in cause she had some nice tat tats. After talking to her I brought 2 subscription only cause she was from N.C. (verified after I saw her SSN) Books came a month and a half later right when I was going to start making fraud calls. Usually they send girls cause they know people will let them in. The Kirby vaccum people are notourious for this! Girl come to the door wearing nice exposed clothing, and ask to clean your carpet. I don't wear shoes in the house and my carpet was 3 months old. But she still persisted/ I agree she says she will come back in 10 mins with the cleaner. 10 mins later she come back with some dude and a fucking vaccum.(I laughed when I saw it was a kirby) After telling him 3 times no matter what I won't buy it he still cleaned alot of shit in my house, car, couch, blinds and the fucker even tried to clean my dog! 2 hrs later I offered him a beer while he packed his shit. (I came out ahead)

P.S Kirby will pull dirt from anywhere but 1-2K aint worth it because they will sell the same vacuum for 500.

Last edited by MADE; 04-26-2008 at 03:40 AM..
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #15
90hatchie

we dont get many salespeople around me mostly jahovas witness and people running for mayor and junk like that
last one that came i answer the door and say i dont speak english in german
he responds to me in german
in my head im like awww fuckkk
after a few min of conversating in german my brother come up and starts talking about how a donkey stole his pancakes and that he has to save the syrup queen long story short he ended up leaving and we followed him around
Old 04-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #16
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So true about them guys in the white vans selling speakers. Just the other night I had a guy in a white Astro van drove up to me in a Wal-Mart parking lot and said if I wanted some 13" speakers.

But about those people that tries to sell them magazines and stuff, it had happened to me once. It was two lady and it was dark when they came. I opened the door and they was like they are trying to sell those magazines in order to afford a trip to Hawaii. The only thing that made me close our front screen door was they were acting strange. And by I mean strange, is one girl would look back down at the street while the other one is talking to me. It was as they were giving a sign for someone to barge in. I had a weird feeling so I told them I'm not interested and they brought in the "race" thing and I just closed the door on them. I had a strange feeling about it, especially during night time and the way they acted.

Just tell them, Not interested and if they want to mumble things, let them. They know where you live and you don't know where they live so just let it be. That's the way I think of it.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:23 PM   #17
jibanez
Leaky Injector

jibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enough
i sold kirby's for two weeks.
lets just say i felt like a douche
jibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:56 PM   #18
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
My parents bought a Kirby from a door to door salesman, its the best vacuum we have ever owned.

It pisses me off how people take advantage of old people though, pulling that bullshit "if i sell 1000 subscriptions I get a scholarship."

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #19
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Answer the door naked.

They wont come back.
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:30 AM   #20
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
i used to be addicted to crack
but now im off and trying to stay clean.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:29 AM   #21
90hatchie

anyone ever get a guy going door to door selling steaks?
i took a look at the meats he had in his truck while guy was talking to my dad and they sure looked yummy
Old 04-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #22
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
How about this one. I have ADT at the house and some younger guy who says he's an ADT salesperson comes to my house at around 7:30pm asking if have home security. This was in winter and it was dark already.

First off, there's a fucking sticker that says ADT right on the front door. Second, wouldn't he have known not to go to my house if we are already subscribers (maybe not)? Anyway, he didn't look too professional. He was wearing some wool sweater and was holding a metal clipboard. Thats it. I was suspicious.

So after I told him that I'm already a subscriber, I started asking him some questions. I asked him why ADT sends out their salespersons in the evening? He said its standard procedure b/c alot of homeowners are working during the day and the evening is the best time to get in touch with potential customers. Ok, makes sense. By this time he figures out I'm getting suspicious of him. He says, "If you don't believe me, I can give you some information/my card." He then makes a half-ass attempt to open his clipboard while I say to him, "Nevermind, its just that I've never had a salesperson come so late in the day. Thats it." I thank him and shut the door.

Something was still bothering me so I looked from the balcony to where the parking area is and I don't see an ADT vehicle anywhere. I go outside and see him waiting for the neighbor to come out. I ask him where he was coming from. He said he's from Socal. I said, "where's your ADT van, they usually come in a van?" (installers do anyway). Then, HE STARTS STUTTERING hella hard, saying to me that he lives in the area. I thought he just said he's from SOCAL??? By this time, I'm like WTF??

So I head inside and call ADT to find out whats really. I asked the rep if they send out salespersons during the evening. He asked what time and I said just 15 min. ago. "No, we don't have salespersons coming to your door at this time of the evening sir, I would shut the door on him and notify the police.

Called PD, looked outside and dude was ghost. The next day I let my neighbors know wussup and I never saw the guy again.

Sorry for the extra long post but be aware folks, people will rob you!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #23
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i had a preppy white guy come by once who wanted to sell me newspaper subscriptions so he could go to paris. i told him if he bought enough stickers from me, i'd go to paris with him, but he didn't wanna do it.

then some ghetto white guy came buy and wanted me to get free trials of magazines so he could get books for college. i told him he doesn't need to be in shitty programs like that and he get books in better ways.

then the mobile bbq food guy came by once and wanted to sell me steaks and chicken. i told him i'd never heard of a mobile bbq food guy before, but i probably would have if he had stickers on his truck, so i told him all about that, but he didn't go for it.

i guess i'm inspired by the muslim guy who'd invite the jehova's witnesses into his apartment whenever they came by, and tell them all about how islam is the right way. fuckin great, i love it.

so basically, whenever someone comes by to try to get you to do something, try to get them to do something too.

i had the security guy come by once, but i told him i didn't want it. it never occured to me he might be casing the place. hmmm
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:57 AM   #24
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i had a preppy white guy come by once who wanted to sell me newspaper subscriptions so he could go to paris. i told him if he bought enough stickers from me, i'd go to paris with him, but he didn't wanna do it.

then some ghetto white guy came buy and wanted me to get free trials of magazines so he could get books for college. i told him he doesn't need to be in shitty programs like that and he get books in better ways.

then the mobile bbq food guy came by once and wanted to sell me steaks and chicken. i told him i'd never heard of a mobile bbq food guy before, but i probably would have if he had stickers on his truck, so i told him all about that, but he didn't go for it.

i guess i'm inspired by the muslim guy who'd invite the jehova's witnesses into his apartment whenever they came by, and tell them all about how islam is the right way. fuckin great, i love it.

so basically, whenever someone comes by to try to get you to do something, try to get them to do something too.

i had the security guy come by once, but i told him i didn't want it. it never occured to me he might be casing the place. hmmm
trying to sell your stickers to them back, thats great haha
Old 04-26-2008, 06:52 AM   #25
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
I was home during the summer in 04 for about 2weeks with no parents so i had a chicky come and spend the night.. needless to say a Mormon came to the door trying to sell me his bible and tell his shpell... well i was only wearing a towel since i jus got of the shower with the chicky like 3 min prior and jus before i could tell him no thanks my hook-up buddy come up behind me in a towel aslo and grabs my ass and she says nice and load.... "you ready for round two?" the mormon dude jaw jus dropped lol
He was like... uhhhh nevermind
hahahhaha best day EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:56 AM   #26
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
just do what i do
speak a different language
I answer with my .45, the sound of a round chambering right before I open the door says "I'm not interested". Works with with homeless people too who hang around the gas station and bug you while you pump.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:59 AM   #27
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I just answer the door in my assless chaps and a set of handcuffs... don't ever have a problem with them leaving or coming back... I have no idea why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
I was home during the summer in 04 for about 2weeks with no parents so i had a chicky come and spend the night.. needless to say a Mormon came to the door trying to sell me his bible and tell his shpell... well i was only wearing a towel since i jus got of the shower with the chicky like 3 min prior and jus before i could tell him no thanks my hook-up buddy come up behind me in a towel aslo and grabs my ass and she says nice and load.... "you ready for round two?" the mormon dude jaw jus dropped lol
He was like... uhhhh nevermind
hahahhaha best day EVER!
if he was mormon you are incorrect on two accounts... first off, he wasn't trying to sell you his bible... they don't sell them, they are free and second of all, it wasn't his bible, it is the book of mormon. mormons use the king james version of the bible just like much of the rest of christianity. and yes, even mormons can respect the fact that some things are more important... namely a girl in a towel requesting round number 2.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:37 AM   #28
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
i dont know man............ i'm getting pretty sick of it myself. i mean.... if i'm not interested just walk away. no need for dirty looks and mumbling bad words. geez. i was respectful when i declined. meh. whatever. but yeah, the rude ones piss me off.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:43 AM   #29
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
with the price of gas soon enough they wont be roaming the streets.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:45 AM   #30
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
if he was mormon you are incorrect on two accounts... first off, he wasn't trying to sell you his bible... they don't sell them, they are free and second of all, it wasn't his bible, it is the book of mormon. mormons use the king james version of the bible just like much of the rest of christianity. and yes, even mormons can respect the fact that some things are more important... namely a girl in a towel requesting round number 2.

i wasnt being literal about selling the "book" i was jus saying he was tryin to give to me but the a sales type speech to go with it... i guess he was from a more conserv family couse it def bothered him.. and i called his bible bc shit i call my book of s-chassis info my bible.. in all it was good day for ass and bothering annoying door knocking ppls o and i thought mormons didnt belive in pre-marital bang bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote