Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-18-2002, 10:43 PM   #1
StillenMaxSE99

Trader Rating: (0)
StillenMaxSE99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to StillenMaxSE99 Send a message via Yahoo to StillenMaxSE99
Car stolen in the Chicagoland area!

A . P . B .
This is for mostly for people in the Chicagoland area!! Ok everyone......pretty sad story in the life of Joe My baby (car) got stolen Thurs. (Dec. 12) in the Jefferson Park area. To be exact it was right across the street from the bus station at the TCF bank. I'm asking everyone on here as a favor, if everyone can, to keep an out for my car. The only reason I ask is because we all love our Nissans and I'm just asking that ya'll help out a fellow Nissan enthusiast. Because it opens up more people's eyes and ears other than the cops. I know some of you aren't from the area which it got stolen...but who knows where the Max may be....she could roll through your area. Thank you everyone!!

Distinguishing Features
The license plates on the car if they are still on there are F38 1275
There is a noticable dent on the passenger front fender.
There is a fine line dent on the rear passenger door.
All Hyper White Lights up front.
Japanese characters on the passenger door ONLY.
Stillen Stickers (pix posted) on rear quarter windows.
Evolution Sticker about the size of the Stillen stickers on the rear windshield.
Possible things dangling from rear view mirror like filipino flag and tassle!
Warren Township High School Parking sticker in lower passenger corner of the front windshield. (This is a dead giveaway for my car).

Clear Bumper Lenses:

Passenger side from rear (if you look closely you can see wavy dent on rear door):

Shaved Emblems:

Stillen Stickers on rear quaters windows:

And my annoying bees-in-a can exhaust!

Thanx Everyone!

~Joe~

P.S. Whoever moderates this forum...could you make this a sticky for the forum??
Coming soon to Joe.......'04 Sheer Silver Altima SE 3.5
StillenMaxSE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2002, 05:14 PM   #2
xS1LV1Ax
Zilvia Addict

xS1LV1Ax is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xS1LV1Ax Send a message via MSN to xS1LV1Ax
I feel real bad for ya. My cuz's max got stolen a little bit more than a year ago. It was like yours, Super black with the clears up front and the exhaust but he also had a TV and playstation and red over clear tails. NE ways it was found in Deleware 2 weeks later ( We live near Washington DC so it was pretty far away). Ya, but if i see it ne where near here i will hit u up (eventhough we are like 1000 miles apart, but who knows??)
Old 12-19-2002, 05:18 PM   #3
negular
Dr. Neg

negular is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to negular Send a message via Yahoo to negular
Sux about your car man... maybe you should change the part of your sig that says "drive it like you stole it"
Old 12-20-2002, 01:24 AM   #4
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Sucks that you got it stolen man. I wish someone would steal my POS...
kandyflip445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 09:26 AM   #5
S13Grl
Married to the Mob

S13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to all
Sorry to hear that. I'll pin this up for about a week or so. I hope you get the car back!

Irena
S13Grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 07:39 PM   #6
StillenMaxSE99

Send a message via AIM to StillenMaxSE99 Send a message via Yahoo to StillenMaxSE99
sorry it took me so long to reply but they found the car a week later torched and missing the driver side doors .... oh well.... they say things happen for a reason... insurance is checking it out and hopefully I get a check soon! But for now....it's on to another just for a year and a half...the good ole trusty '86 POS Nissan pick up! Power nothing! no A/C but oh well.....I'll have my Altima soon!

~Joe~
Old 01-15-2003, 08:04 PM   #7
Bbandit
Post Whore!

Bbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Bbandit Send a message via AIM to Bbandit
hope things work out man
good luck

==>>TGL GARAGE<<==.. RIP!
S13 coupe KA-T @ 0.5 Bar = SOLD!
A31 Cefiro + SR = Current
Bbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 08:22 PM   #8
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
That totally sucks. I'm glad they found your car (even though it's not repairable)--at least it puts a little bit of peace-of-mind knowing where it is now. Hopefully things will go smoother for you here-on-out.

Just recently here in Tulsa, a customer of ours (I work at Enterprise Car Rental ) had his '02 Maxima stolen. It was found outside of town, on blocks--wheels gone, with all the seats stolen out of it.

I can't believe the disrespect dip****s have towards people's hard-earned belongings. It's truly disgusting.
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Green Country Motorsports
Northeastern Oklahoma SCCA
96SEChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 09:37 PM   #9
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally posted by StillenMaxSE99
sorry it took me so long to reply but they found the car a week later torched and missing the driver side doors .... oh well.... they say things happen for a reason... insurance is checking it out and hopefully I get a check soon! But for now....it's on to another just for a year and a half...the good ole trusty '86 POS Nissan pick up! Power nothing! no A/C but oh well.....I'll have my Altima soon!

~Joe~

That is real messed up, sorry to hear that, but I guess this teaches us to never leave our keys in our cars, especially the way we love our cars (at least some of us).

On a lighter note, you won't need the A/C for a bit, hope your heat works though, its like freakin 11 degrees out here.

P.S. How much you expecting out of the check?
Old 01-15-2003, 11:37 PM   #10
StillenMaxSE99

Quote:
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
That is real messed up, sorry to hear that, but I guess this teaches us to never leave our keys in our cars, especially the way we love our cars (at least some of us).

On a lighter note, you won't need the A/C for a bit, hope your heat works though, its like freakin 11 degrees out here.

P.S. How much you expecting out of the check?
I dunno....the local Nissan dealership said my ride is worth between 10 and 12 g's....I have 7500 left to pay off...so I hope I get some kind of money out of it

Oh and kid dynomite aren't you from the north burbs??\
Old 01-15-2003, 11:45 PM   #11
StillenMaxSE99

Quote:
Originally posted by 96SEChick
That totally sucks. I'm glad they found your car (even though it's not repairable)--at least it puts a little bit of peace-of-mind knowing where it is now. Hopefully things will go smoother for you here-on-out.

Just recently here in Tulsa, a customer of ours (I work at Enterprise Car Rental ) had his '02 Maxima stolen. It was found outside of town, on blocks--wheels gone, with all the seats stolen out of it.

I can't believe the disrespect dip****s have towards people's hard-earned belongings. It's truly disgusting.

What'z funny is that the rims on my car were still on it....you'd think that'd be the first thing they take.....16" 5-star Maxima rims sitting on some Michelin MXV4 +'s. And Yeah the disrepect is just unreal in some people! I mean if I ever did find out who stole my car.....I'd go and steal their car and watch the inconvenience and grief I cause them! Grrrrr.....
Old 01-17-2003, 09:13 PM   #12
StillenMaxSE99

Here's an update everyone!!! I got a quote for my ride today from insurance and they quoted me $13,030!! minus my $100 deductible. brings it to 12,930 and then 8000 to the bank for the rest of my loan.....do the math and that'z 4930 coming my way. Just the healthy amount for a DP on my new ride!

~Joe~
Old 01-17-2003, 09:16 PM   #13
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats!! Glad it's working out for you, considering the circumstances. So, whatcha gonna get?
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Green Country Motorsports
Northeastern Oklahoma SCCA
96SEChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 09:18 PM   #14
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally posted by StillenMaxSE99

Oh and kid dynomite aren't you from the north burbs??\
Yup I live in Des Plaines, you prolly remember me from bieng on one of the boards talking about the Nissan Meets, I have been to a couple of em.
Old 01-18-2003, 02:55 PM   #15
StillenMaxSE99

Quote:
Originally posted by 96SEChick
Congrats!! Glad it's working out for you, considering the circumstances. So, whatcha gonna get?
It's in my sig hun!