Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #61
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Positive Rep to the first person that posts that 6 minute clip when it's released on the web.

I can't wait to see it.
You can just give it to me know I guess.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:04 PM   #62
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
wow, I have an e-bonner now. May have to go see I Am Legend now...
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #63
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i love the new darker batman movies! its about fucking time.

and i had no idea mark hamill did the joker's voice, he did a damned good job!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:33 PM   #64
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mark Hamil's voice has been the epitome of The Joker voice in my mind. "Hello Batsy! Hahahahahahahahah!!!"

I'm excited to see a live action character actually fully encompass the Joker's madness. Jack was entertaining, but he wasn't "MAD". I hope Heath pulls it off.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #65
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
The new series is based off of the Arkam(sp?) Series. Darker more intense.
If it TRULY is following the series than the joker will be a morbid fucker. I cant wait to see it.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:48 PM   #66
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Mark Hamil's voice has been the epitome of The Joker voice in my mind. "Hello Batsy! Hahahahahahahahah!!!"

I'm excited to see a live action character actually fully encompass the Joker's madness. Jack was entertaining, but he wasn't "MAD". I hope Heath pulls it off.
Really? Really? I think he was NUTS. The part where he shoots that guy in the office like 20 times in different positions, or when he gives that guy a hand shake and fries'em? IMO Jack was THE best comic book villain in movie history.

To each their own I guess.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:56 PM   #67
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Granted, those two scenes were nice. But he just didn't have the level of intensity in his voice and actions.

The Joker in my eyes should be strung out and always on the verge of cracking. Jack is just too laid back of a guy to me."Wait'll they get a load of me" came out too smooth and not sinister.

Not saying Jack didn't do a good job, because he did. It MAY be the best a villain has ever been portrayed. I just want more from The Joker!
Old 12-05-2007, 04:01 PM   #68
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Now thats a villan not a clown.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #69
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
To this day The Joker in A Death In The Family has been the epitome for me. As for films - Nicholson was cool but not dark/mad/murderous/insane enough for my tastes.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #70
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Granted, those two scenes were nice. But he just didn't have the level of intensity in his voice and actions.

The Joker in my eyes should be strung out and always on the verge of cracking. Jack is just too laid back of a guy to me."Wait'll they get a load of me" came out too smooth and not sinister.

Not saying Jack didn't do a good job, because he did. It MAY be the best a villain has ever been portrayed. I just want more from The Joker!
Fair enough.

Michelle Pfeiffer is a close second...I wanted to kill her and hump her at the same time.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #71
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

I still like the Joker in "Dead End". Before he gotten eaten by an Alien.

I don't think I've seen "A Death in the Family".
Old 12-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Best artist to ever do Batman.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #73
ManoNegra

Quote:
I still like the Joker in "Dead End". Before he gotten eaten by an Alien.

I don't think I've seen "A Death in the Family".
I was referring to the comics. The story when the Joker kills off the second Robin.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #74
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Ahhh, ok .

My mistake.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:20 PM   #75
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
If you guys get a chance, be sure to check out the Batman: The Long Halloween. The Dark Knight's storyline is being inspired by it along with Year One and the Man Who Falls. Really good stuff.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #76
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
That image has been floating around for a long time.

The sites i always visit for movie crap updates are cool.

filmwad.com
slashfilm.com
digg.com

Have you seen the new batsuit? Its fucking COOOOL AS SHIT! WHITE EYES!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #77
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Old 12-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #78
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

White eyes Cheat?
Old 12-05-2007, 04:59 PM   #79
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Old 12-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #80
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Forgot the source, but mentioned a reworked Bat Mask. More technology based, all that good jazz.

IIRC, he can switch on the 'white eyes' which pretty much work as night/thermal/BatVision. Cool concept, bringing him one step closer to the darker comics' look.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #81
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

^Nice. I hadn't heard that. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #82
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Oh yea. And this is one of my favorites.

http://www.superherohype.com

You've probably seen it before, but oh well.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/08/...-joker-photos/

Quote:
comics2film.com:

Batman will have some new tricks up his sleeve. The report indicates he has sliding white lenses in his mask, which can be opened or closed to enhance his unearthly appearance.
Also stated in the batsuit wiki. yes, i know wiki is easily altered, but it was dead on when Begins came out.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #83
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Oh yea. And this one.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #84
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Hey Cheat, this post started out today's update.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...9&postcount=52
Old 12-05-2007, 06:22 PM   #85
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Reading this thread has totally hyped me up for the movie all over again.

fap fap fap
Old 12-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #86
SochBAT
Post Whore!

hahah. I guess it was just a case of the "TL: DR"

Oops is an understatement.

Damn i feel like such a n00b.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:03 PM   #87
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
The batpod (correct me if that's not what it's called) looks serious.

Are we going to see any upgrades to the tumbler?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #88
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
all i hafta say is, christian bale better keep doing these movies, he's an amazing actor and a damned good batman.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #89
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
all i hafta say is, christian bale better keep doing these movies, he's an amazing actor and a damned good batman.
I couldn't agree more. Best person to play Batman imo. Chris Nolan did a really good job with Begins. There were a few things I didn't like but overall it was great.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #90
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
Anthony Michael Hall has a part in the movie too....no idea what part though....
jfc3po is offline   Reply With Quote