Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #1
ryank
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of lightryank is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
driftits13

Heh... don't even know why I'm posting this, but this guy (driftits13) ripped me off back in December of 2004.

Actually, should have posted this as soon as it happened... probably could have helped this guy out:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=75998

Sold me an "S14 T28 turbo"... guess what showed up? A busted S13 T25. He gave me a run around including one of his "friends"... misunderstanding... blah blah. Eventually he just stopped responding to my PM's and emails. Dude's name is Frank Gao.

Hey Frank... FUCK YOU!

Love,
RyanK
ryank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
Its ok to let people know that he may be an untrusting seller but all the rest of the paragraph is just a bunch of anger b.s. that nobody cares to read. Change it up and have some class.

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote