Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:23 PM   #2791
jin8544
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
how about at gg billiards on galway and garden grove blvd? i know the owner of the billiards and parking lot is pretty big with not too high speed bumps. and the billiard place closes at 2am i think.
jin8544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #2792
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
you guys can do whatever you want.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #2793
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
/thread. R.I.P.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #2794
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
you guys can do whatever you want.

sigh...yea...i just didnt really like the parking lot security guy there, but other than that it was really chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin8544 View Post
how about at gg billiards on galway and garden grove blvd? i know the owner of the billiards and parking lot is pretty big with not too high speed bumps. and the billiard place closes at 2am i think.

no, theres too many wanna be korean gangbangers that hang out at the pool hall there. so no thank you i dont want my car keyed.

also my work (pc cafe) has a hugee parking lot. closes at 1am. theres a taco/burrito place that closes at 11, and pizza place that closes at 11. and theres a pho place/chinese food which close a bit earlier. and no cops would bug us. its on the corner of katella and magnolia next to goodwill
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #2795
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I think Im still gonna roll to the Q tonight .. who else is down?
Old 06-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #2796
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
sigh...yea...i just didnt really like the parking lot security guy there, but other than that it was really chill.
yeah rod talked to the security guy. he didnt bother us at all. actually tried making a joke.

hes just there to make sure nothing weird is happening in the parking lot. but yeah everything worked out.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #2797
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Sorry i couldnt make it, i had some things to take care of. ill be out next week for sure. glad its was an ok turn out.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #2798
jin8544
Zilvia Junkie

jin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post

no, theres too many wanna be korean gangbangers that hang out at the pool hall there. so no thank you i dont want my car keyed.

also my work (pc cafe) has a hugee parking lot. closes at 1am. theres a taco/burrito place that closes at 11, and pizza place that closes at 11. and theres a pho place/chinese food which close a bit earlier. and no cops would bug us. its on the corner of katella and magnolia next to goodwill

I know all those korean kids. but they dont go there on tuesday nights. there is also a security guard thats pretty chill. he wont mind it if we clean up and dont rev too much. also the owner of gg billiards sometimes lhave korean bbq in front lol there is also a kareoke and i can get shit load of freetime for you that sing haha i also work at pc cafe in anaheim and fullerton you guys could actually have one at igz in fullerton. ive known the owner of that place forever and maybe we can all play games at a lower price on tuesdays? i can ask.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #2799
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

^I think the location is pretty much set for now until further notice.
Im not sure how many people are from anaheim/fullerton but my understanding is everyone wants to keep the meet close to the 405 FWY correct?
Old 06-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #2800
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
I know all those korean kids. but they dont go there on tuesday nights. there is also a security guard thats pretty chill. he wont mind it if we clean up and dont rev too much. also the owner of gg billiards sometimes lhave korean bbq in front lol there is also a kareoke and i can get shit load of freetime for you that sing haha i also work at pc cafe in anaheim and fullerton you guys could actually have one at igz in fullerton. ive known the owner of that place forever and maybe we can all play games at a lower price on tuesdays? i can ask.

yes i actually grew up with the older cats that think they are gangsters. its not them that will do things, its the younger cats (still in highschool) that start shit and we cant do anything cause WE go to jail for beatin up minors. yea i know the owner of gg billiards, they go to my church, they are also the owner of that karoke place? not ding dong dang but the other one behind that korean bbq place.gg nrb. yea from what i used to remember they were around that area everynight.

lol the meet would be kinda lame if people just went inside to game it up.
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:33 AM   #2801
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
bump for tonight
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #2802
jin8544
Zilvia Junkie

at q-club again right?
Old 07-20-2010, 01:01 AM   #2803
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
bcuz im lazy.... is there final meeting place so i can cum again. i miss my tuesdayers and i want to come tomorrow. so where is it thiss week cuz i dont want to end up at the wrong area D=
Old 07-20-2010, 02:32 AM   #2804
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
... you guys could actually have one at igz in fullerton...
Jin hyung would never >:[. I don't think IGZ fullerton's a good idea either. I don't know if that club is open on tuesdays but, no offense to anyone, the crowd of mexicans that go there are not the best of people. They'd start shit cause they all drunk.
iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:42 AM   #2805
Vatche
Post Whore!

well to whoever is willing to drive to costa mesa we are holding it at q club on tuesdays

there is also another spot in anaheim on tuesday theyre trying to start up at larry's pizza in anaheim

threads have been started for both.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:14 PM   #2806
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
travis and i will try and be at the q club tonight. and i want to try and go to irvine tomorrow. XD

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #2807
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
oki doki!!!! hey! people!!! kyle *soreballz* is going to be at q club next tuesday!!! hes up from texas and leaves wednesday. just fyi. lets all go and hang!!!

Old 09-30-2010, 02:24 AM   #2808
DaveTezza
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DaveTezza is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Makes me sad to hear that pipeline closed, good memories, good ppl...
this meet should continue because it has been around for a long time,
and it has its charm.
DaveTezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #2809
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV3BO$$ View Post
Makes me sad to hear that pipeline closed, good memories, good ppl...
this meet should continue because it has been around for a long time,
and it has its charm.
i agree 100% but ppl dont seem to have the dedication plus we need a really nice spot to have the meet. lol a spot were everyone wants to go and is happy with.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #2810
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

is the Q meet even going on still?
Old 10-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #2811
Vatche
Post Whore!

nah i stopped doing it cuz nobody was showing up. and all the people that went, i see on weds at irvine.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #2812
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

yeah, ppl should just move to the irvine meet. im going more often.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #2813
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

i guess theres going to be a food truck at pipeline tonight!!!!!! its late but try to make it out!!!!! XD

Old 10-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #2814
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

from 7 till... idk lol

Old 10-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #2815
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

So any one go to this Food truck thing how was it, is this going to be the resurrection of pipeline?
Old 02-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #2816
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

What ever happened? did anything ever get sorted out with a new tuesday location?
Old 02-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #2817
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Tuesday's been dead forever.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:11 AM   #2818
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
i wish pipeline never closed down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #2819
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
We need to bring this meet back.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #2820
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

would be cool... find another dope pizza place
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote