Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #391
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
It doesn't hurt anybody, jump into a non-populated server and do it.. Not everyone has 100 hours a week to play up.
its not even about hurting people or hours you have to play. why bother buying the game if you're not gonna played to unlock the objectives the legit way? that's the point of the game.

so after you go into a non-populated server and pad your stats do you go into a populated server and play with the shit you unlocked so you can compete against higher level players with better guns?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 12:14 AM   #392
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
its not even about hurting people or hours you have to play. why bother buying the game if you're not gonna played to unlock the objectives the legit way? that's the point of the game.

so after you go into a non-populated server and pad your stats do you go into a populated server and play with the shit you unlocked so you can compete against higher level players with better guns?
"better" guns
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:39 AM   #393
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
jump on this, get mad xp from it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYh8KAel798
from looking at your stats... did this mad XP booster also give you a .5 K/D? if so i want to jump in on this

Battlelog / Sign in
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:23 AM   #394
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
"better" guns
ha, lets use that term loosely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miucus View Post
from looking at your stats... did this mad XP booster also give you a .5 K/D? if so i want to jump in on this

Battlelog / Sign in
shots fired!

Old 11-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #395
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I don't see the appeal of cheating in an online multiplayer game. I seriously don't this is the reason there are no pc terminals at the cod and bf3 tourneys because too many pc players cheat.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:25 AM   #396
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

oh no wayne its because he doesnt have enough free hours to play man!

just ran into two EOD boosters. yeah i fucked up with operation by killing the bot myself. they got pissed.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #397
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
oh no wayne its because he doesnt have enough free hours to play man!

just ran into two EOD boosters. yeah i fucked up with operation by killing the bot myself. they got pissed.
i pretty much did the same thing last week with a server with people landing a jet at a cap point in caspian border and getting points capping the point in the jet. i was just trollolololololing them but i honest dont give a shit if people stat pad. in the end they arent gonna be as good as i am even if theyre a colonel or whatever the fuck.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #398
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
in the end they arent gonna be as good as i am even if theyre a colonel or whatever the fuck.
This!

Honestly, I used a third-party software in MW2 to edit my profile and receive max level, weapons, tags, etc...I got bored of the game and could not play it anymore.

Leveling is what keeps me hooked on any game (probably my mmo side talking) and once I hit max, I move onto a different class.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #399
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
i disagree.

the leaderboards are full of people who boosted to get to the top, making them completely useless. before all the boosting happened i was ranked well, now im not even on there despite being far a head of 99% of the people playing the game.

so fuck boosters
leaderboards in games are for people who cant succeed in real life.

Games are for fun. spening 100 hours to unlock some shit isnt fun. i just wanna go and shoot shit
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #400
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca18_luv View Post
so far i have been playing alot with legiit talon and win pretty much every game and by alot too. also played with a few others on here and some close buddies of mine. if you guys play and want to own just add me and you will find alot of other players from zilvia on my friends list as well.

Gonna be on tonight at like 9:30-10pmish
hah me too
Old 11-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #401
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
stats is gay , spoiled by COD.. just to make you feel good /a lil virtual satisfaction I could care less about. Its all about gameplay, not no fucking stats.
PC version there are really good players. Soo many factors to touch your w/l ratio. Could be on a bum ass team etc.. That really should mean nothing to you guys. Go circle jerk someone else.
http://www.gamespot.com/battlefield-...533&pid=960869
Old 11-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #402
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
anyways, new Nvidia drives came out, suppose to increase performance

NVIDIA DRIVERS 285.79 BETA [nvidia.com] 64 bit
NVIDIA DRIVERS 285.79 BETA [nvidia.com] 32 bit
Old 11-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #403
yokotas13
Post Whore!

in battlefield, your K/D means ZERO. if you are doing your job in some of the fields, you wont get any kills.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #404
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I always end up on the losing team, so I pretty much say screw the W/L crap this game thinks we care about.

But i do care about my kills/death even though i really suck at these games, especially against these lvl 40+ guys that probably play all day. I wish they had a noob server where all lower levels can play together and not have to worry about these high lvl kids that can kill you through walls or kill you from miles away once you spawn.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #405
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
in battlefield, your K/D means ZERO. if you are doing your job in some of the fields, you wont get any kills.
spm is a better indicator of efficiency but kd is a nice stat to see
Old 11-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #406
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Quote:

We all paid to play ...
Really what does it matter its just a Game ..
I Boosted in a couple of games and I gotta say it was fun..
I just rape with the 870 Shotgun ..
Like it was stated before not everybody has the time to play extensive hours..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #407
yokotas13
Post Whore!

soooo anyone on xbox wanna boost with me? lol.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #408
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
leaderboards in games are for people who cant succeed in real life.

Games are for fun. spening 100 hours to unlock some shit isnt fun. i just wanna go and shoot shit
thats cool you disagree, but i just laugh when i play against shitty COD boosters and they end up at the bottom of the score board with like 400 points and a 0/10 KD

lol at being good at a game equating to not being sucessful in life, spoken like a true noob
Old 11-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #409
yokotas13
Post Whore!

noob or veteran has nothing to do with it.

I play games for entertainment. when i start getting all butthurt over loosing, or someone being better than me, i stop playing and start again later. Its just a game, anyone who cares more about it than that, really needs to get outside. Its just my opinion, but just from being on BF3 and takling to random guys. the really good ones..90% of them dont have a job. explains alot.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #410
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

I play games for entertainment. when i start getting all butthurt over loosing, or someone being better than me, i stop playing and start again later. Its just a game, anyone who cares more about it than that, really needs to get outside. Its just my opinion, but just from being on BF3 and takling to random guys. the really good ones..90% of them dont have a job. explains alot.
haha thats very true, most of my friends list needs to get out more

whats your gt?
Old 11-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #411
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13

im about to hop on in an hour or so actually once the wife gets home for dinner. ive been on a few hours today since its my day off already lol
Old 11-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #412
yokotas13
Post Whore!

lik ea boss at level 20 now. 25 tomorrow
Old 11-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #413
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
lik ea boss at level 20 now. 25 tomorrow
k ill add you in the morning

i just hit first COLONEL! woot woot

leveling is gonna be a whole lot slower now

40-43 took 60k per level
44-45 took 80k
now 45 to 46 is going to be 230k...

thats literally leveling up an entire class every level
Old 11-11-2011, 01:32 AM   #414
HyperTek
Post Whore!

What is worse is jumping into a server and as soon as you get in, round over "Your Team has lost".. that happened a few times, im jumping in and out of the game messing with my PC settings or I am laying around adjusting graphic settings and get ran up on.

I usually don't like to stay low and take cover, I tend to be more attacking and usually go towards capturing bases. Being an engineer and running up to friendly tanks to repair them.

I like using the stingers and taking down aircraft, though you don't really get rewarded too much unless the pilot dies, usually its aircraft disabled. I try to hold off firing til after they let off their flares, some guys know when i fire it though.

Overall My aim may not be accurate with a mouse but I still prefer keyboard+mouse over gamepad.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #415
ca18_luv
Zilvia Member

ca18_luv is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

im decent when i play and i have a job waaaaaaa lol i havent been on in a while...been hardcore studying for tests and it paid off today! so i will be on tomorrow before work lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
k ill add you in the morning

i just hit first COLONEL! woot woot

leveling is gonna be a whole lot slower now

40-43 took 60k per level
44-45 took 80k
now 45 to 46 is going to be 230k...

thats literally leveling up an entire class every level

Dood tell me about it -_- i have 8k on my 45 so only like 222k left to go!!!........ superb
ca18_luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:07 AM   #416
yokotas13
Post Whore!

With the eod thing I'm getting like 40-70 k a match depending on how often we accidentally blow it up
Old 11-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #417
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Battlefield just posted a FB status update. They are banning accounts of cheaters and wiping data for anyone that is boosting... Haha.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #418
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Shwag View Post
Battlefield just posted a FB status update. They are banning accounts of cheaters and wiping data for anyone that is boosting... Haha.
Good, I'm glad they didn't take long.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:04 PM   #419
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Good, I'm glad they didn't take long.
I'm glad too. They are going to stay on top of this release, I know it. I think they have a full time person just on FB to monitor peoples comments.

Also, always check the specs on the gun that killed you in game. If it has a flash hider or a super high scope on something it doesn't belong like an AK with a 12x, it was a dice employee.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #420
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Shwag View Post
Also, always check the specs on the gun that killed you in game. If it has a flash hider or a super high scope on something it doesn't belong like an AK with a 12x, it was a dice employee.
More info? Flash suppressors aren't hard to come by haha.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote