Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2019, 04:54 PM   #1
xGoggles88x
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
xGoggles88x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ls1 turbo fd3s for 20k or trades

Price is 20k or trades.
Located in Chicago

-Chassis
It’s a 93 with under 80k miles. Has Tan and black interior that needs some tlc to be nice. -Most of the hard plastic parts are messed up in some way or another, either clips missing or cracked. The door panels and headliner are in decent shape other than needing some deep cleaning. The carpet is aftermarket so fitment basically sucks in some areas. The good stuff is the carbon cluster surround and all speedhut gauges and the odometer was set to match the original mileage.
Has feed 25mm origin fenders as well as 25mm rear feed over
Has 50mm origin over as well(not painted)
Carbon fiber hood and EVO R sleek headlights.
Front brakes are Pittit Racing outlaw brakes. Crossdrilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners and wilwood adjustable proportioning valve.
Suspension consist of adjustable damping BC coilovers.
Drivetrain
Engine was built earlier this year and has right at 3000 miles on it. Consist of a forged LS1 with Callie’s Compstar rods and wiseco pistons .005 over to give a fresh bore. All Arp studs for main caps and heads and Arp balancer bolt and flywheel bolts. Heads are CNC ported LS3 small bore with BTR springs and retainers. Stock ls3 intake and a holley sniper 92mm throttle body and fuel rails feeding 80lb injectors. Cam is a custom grind turbo cam with 238/242 .605/.610 ground at 115+4. I do not have any dyno numbers at this time as it has been tuned on the street. If dyno numbers are important we can get it on the local dyno. I’d say it’s close to 700hp at 13lbs at this time. I’ve got it tuned on E85 as well as 93 pump gas.
Turbo kit runs with stock truck manifolds with 2.5” stainless hot side to a T4 76mm turbonetics turbo and a 44mm precision wastegate. All piping in engine bay is stainless all the way to the passenger foot well.
Engine mount kit is from Samberg performance
Transmission is a stock CTSV tr6060 and a monster stage 3 clutch.
Aluminum driveshaft
Rear end is a ford 8.8 aluminum housing with 3.08 gear mounted with Ronnin kit and axles.
Fuel system is ran with 2 aeromotive in tank 340 pumps with the second one programmed to come on as soon as boost reads on the map sensor.
Engine management is a Megasquirt MS3Pro with the plug and play lsx harness. 2 step, flat foot shift and anti lag have been wired up and work as they should. There is a line lock plumbed in line but is not hooked up yet.
I do have the stock front fenders also.
Wheels are rpf1 18x9.5 and 18x10.5. I have xxr as well that goes with the fd. Fronts are 255/35/18 and rear are 295/30/18
Battery is a yellow top optimal mounted in passenger rear bin and a 50amp breaker with a easy push button disconnect.
I will start at 20k and I will not respond to some lame lowball offers.
Fixing her up as I go to get everything situated. This is a well sorted car that can be driven and no issues.
Clean title in hand.

Looking for trades. Anything rwd,rhd and well suited for drifting. Four doors skyline or toyota chaser,is300 would be awesome as well. Any s14,s13 with mods will be considered.

Located in Chicago.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by xGoggles88x; 03-20-2019 at 06:42 PM..
xGoggles88x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links