Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #10
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
This is why im not a part of it, my stance on politics in my opinion is fairly neutral. I lean more more left but at least I see the bullshit that goes on with the party same as the right. Really both are the same shit. Like I see his pov along with others but holy fuck. The same generic bullshit hes calling gabby and rail about following the same NPC rhetoric is the same bullshit he spews from the other hard right republicans such as bearing or whatever "alt" political party is on youtube. All those talk pieces were cool when the elections where going on but really there only so much to talk about without having to rinse/repeat what is being said. Plus theyre preaching to the crowd and hearing what they want to hear.

Whole point of arguing is not to be right but get the opposition to agree or change position.

This whole thread is like a debate of if the earth is flat or not or if we landed on the moon. Its just a circle argument where everyone thinks there right with the other side calling the one crazy. Its really moot at the end of day if its not civil and dont have an open discussion about ideas WHILE presenting them in a clear/informative way without emotions.
Your comments and tone clearly indicate you are a solid left of center.

You've yet to make a single argument to change anyone's mind.

Your argument about a flat earth and moon landing are perfect...

In that the earth is fucking round and we landed on the God damn moon and no amount of bullshit will ever change that fact. Build the fucking wall. MAKE MEXICO GREAT ALREADY.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote