Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2017, 03:21 PM   #1
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
k00laid83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s13 Old Build, Small Updates

So I've been around on these forums for a long time. Never really post much, just on purely to admire everyone else's cars. Well I've been working on my car still here and there religiously and decided why not show what I’ve done. I originally posted my build back in the day on Nicoclub and was able to remember my password and find my original build post http://forums.nicoclub.com/topic269297.html.

What I’ve done most recent is just get my valve cover powder coated and new BWR oil cap. Last year I went and pretty much gutted the car and put in a new RHD dash. I also converted the car to power windows, I put in 180sx seat belts, new carpet, new gauges, new battery, and installed Evo 8 seats. My plan hopefully soon is to get new coilovers and put on kouki type-x aero. Then repaint the whole car to freshen it up. As well as upgrade to a new turbo possibly a GTX-2867r or the Precision 5130 bolt-on turbo, new injectors, and tune it. Still haven't decided on what aftermarket ecm I want, I've been thinking of using enthalpy. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures.

Dash donor half cut:

Donor doors:

These doors were very clean no rust at all. Just transferring everything over to my car. Luckily when I converted my car to RHD I ended switching out my old body harness for another usdm harness that had power windows.

Removing the old manual seat belts. I converted to manual ones using spare seat belts from an acura integra.

180sx seat belts:

EVO 8 Seats:

In the pic above, the driver/passenger seat sat to high. I ended deciding to by one Bride seat rail. I'm going to end up buying another for the passenger side.

Powder coated valve cover:

Pics from this weekend:

My attempt of being fancy with the my phone camera.

Cheapy O'reilly floor mats. They'll due until I can save for my Coco mats.

A buddy caught me cruising the old hood

Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited by k00laid83; 04-12-2017 at 08:49 AM..
k00laid83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links