Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2016, 06:49 AM   #1
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
EGI Relay Getting 12V on Both Pins???

So going through my wiring and checking the relays, recently did a relay in the truck for better voltage for my fuel pump. Was hunting down a lean issue, 90% sure was just my throttle body cracked open a little too much and tune.

But now im double checking my z32 maf wiring and one wire is black/white. Decided to check the relay for that, notice im getting power on both of these pins? This is the egi or eccs relay next to the fuel pump one.

That shouldnt be right, I should only be getting from the right one only and the left b/w pin is getting voltage else where? I know the top left pin is black/red which is a ground from the ecu and top/bottom right side is a red wire which is power. I should only be getting one power the one side, it triggers the ground pin then switches to connect the bottom pins of red and b/w.

Any ideas? I doubt this is how the stock system works for this relay because the egi pump relay next to it only has power to the bottom right pin only and works fine once ignition is on and switches the 12v over to the left pin. They are basically the same relay systems.

R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links