Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2016, 08:01 AM   #1
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Spare KA24E parts, ECU's, COMPLETE KA24DE S13 AC SETUP

I had pulled these 2 complete KA24E engines, and replaced them with better stuffs.One was a manual engine with a blown headgasket, the other an auto with a shredded wiring harness. For the auto one, I think the PO must have thought he could cure its ills by cutting and splicing wires near the ECU?

Anyway, I have ran neither of these engines, so I really can't attest to their parts. In light of this, if you need any sensor or some such thing, I will try to include 2 of whatever you need, as I most likely have two, and that sorta gives insurance in case one is broken. I will inspect everything, and if it looks alright I will inform you.
Just thought I would put this up here, because these engines are taking up space, and I plan on just putting them in a scrap heap.
If you still have a KA24E in your 240, or if you have a hardbody pickup or something, let me know, and I will see if I have the part you need.

Also I have

1 KA24E manual ECU- $25 shipped----sold

3 of what I believe are Auto KA24E ECU's - 25$ shipped for two ecu's.

I will inspect the boards of the ECU's, and if they're toast I will tell you about it beforehand, and they will go in the trash.

Alot of this is just gauging interest before I take the parts off or throw all this away. I know there isn't much of a market for KA24E parts.

I also have what will be a complete KA24DE AC setup------Sold, Compressor, Lines, and Condenser. This setup held great pressure, I had assumed it was toast, and had started taking it off in my garage. Shit ton of Freon came out, and I filled my garage with Freon gas. Don't know if it blew cold or not, because I just assumed it didn't work, but I will include an extra KA24E compressor if you want. I also have a spare SR compressor if you want it instead.

Complete KA24DE A/C setup- $125 shipped------sold

I also have a bunch of spare KA24E AC parts if you want them.

Most of the stuff listed would probably get thrown away, so it is OBO. Can't be less than shipping though

Last edited by kashira kureijii; 07-14-2016 at 06:14 AM..
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links