Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
HERSH3Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanski View Post
I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR with 39k miles if your interested in a trade.
If you throw like 5 grand on top I'll do it. You have yours listed at 19 but there are many to choose from so I feel the prices are all negotiable. You're also the third owner on a stock 39k mile car so that could be seen as a little sketchy. The Check Engine Light is also on, and if it's just a rear O2 sensor than wouldn't you just replace it so you can advertise it w/o a cel? It's also a risk for me because I know for sure that my S15 is in excellent condition and no issues, I have no idea about your EVO and unfortunately you can't trust people's word all of the time so it's a risk for me. The EVO is also a car I wouldn't like to keep so I'd have to go through the hassle of trading cars, then not drive yours unless I want to pay over a grand to register/insure/title/inspect it. So many of you may see this trade as a good trade but please understand why for me personally, it would only be worth trading if I received about 5 grand on top. Thank you for your offer.

I based the above off of the ad below which I am assuming is yours.
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR 38k miles Must Sell