Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
brownsnow2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
brownsnow2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arrow poor mans v8 swap 240sx FS/FT

I have been debating selling this for the last 6months. I would prefer trading for a built s13 (meaning not stock suspension unless your engine is a rb25, 1jz or something to that extent). or a very clean s14.
Open to other trade offers or partial trade with cash to me.

located in yuba city, ca, 95993.

1989 240sx coupe. Clean title, 129k miles but odometer/speedometer doesnt work since the motor swap. Motor swap was done about a year ago, new clutch, pressure plate and flywheel, engine is a 98 ford explorer 5.0 that had 70k miles on it when swapped, using 91 mustang t5 manual transmission with short shifter and ecu, aftermarket intake, hydraulic clutch conversion, ford racing headers, 10mm spark plug wires, j30 brakes, 5lug hubs, griffin aluminum radiator, one piece driveshaft, god speed RUCA, tension and traction rods, tein coilovers with camber plates, new rack and pinion, z32 inner and s14 moog outer tie rods with spacers, 17inch 350z rims and some orange and chrome lip 17inch STR rims, Nardia steering wheel, welded differential, power steering and ps cooler, custom kill switch, 350z seats, aftermarket tach. Battery relocated to trunk, Complete interior, hood spacers. Good heater. new power steering pump.

Cons: body damage on rear quarter and dent on front bumper/light area. Straight frame, just had the car aligned, drives straight, No speedometer (needs conversion kit for the t5 to work with the s13). No a/c, car has a bad ground so battery goes dead if not unhooked (that's why there is a nice new kill switch installed).

This car was put together by concept 8 out in Vallejo. Could use a tune since it runs rich. I would have Virgil do it (concept 8) but I live 2.5hrs away from him and these issues don't bother me enough to deal with it. The car runs and drives just fine as it sits.

Price is 4500 or best reasonable offer.

brownsnow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links