Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
I do agree that it does suck that Apple made it diffcult to replace batteries on iPhones... but it can be done. Luckily for me, I can replace screens, batteries, and just about any other part on an iPhone.

Here's my most recent replacement of my back glass after dropping it. I replaced the battery at the same time that I opened it up.

Just ordered clear screens so gonna be putting those one as soon as they come in.

Also just replaced my buddy's back glass just cuz he wanted it custom and different.

So whoever says iPhones are not easily customizable or fixable don't know sh*t lol

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote