Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
RichieRichJPN

Trader Rating: (0)
RichieRichJPN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 5Zigen FN01R-C 5x114.3 17x8 +25 & 17x10 +12 Matte Black + Azenis RT615

Since I no longer want to do any body work on my car to fit the fender flares and can't find a less aggressive size for the rears, I'm letting go of these for a more subtle set.

I recently decided to keep these and found a 17x9" +35 set of four so I can replace the rears. Had that full set checked and ALL of the wheels were bent! Getting my money back now and putting these back up for sale.

The wheels and tire sizes are:

5Zigen FN01R-C 5x114.3 17x8 +25 Matte Black
Falken Azenis RT615 245/40/17
< 250 miles - to drive car back home from garage.

5Zigen FN01R-C 5x114.3 17x10 +12 Matte Black
Falken Azenis RT615 275/40/17
0 miles - used as rollers to push car before it was running.

These are practically new! I just got my MR2 up and running which explains why these have practically no miles put on them.
There are 2 little scratch marks on one of the 17x10's that my camera cannot capture. Other than that, they are immaculate.

With shipping, mounting, and balancing, I paid about $1525.
I want $1300 + shipping FIRM. No negotiations!! (Local pick-up preferred.)
I've gotten several e-mails/PM's from interested people and everyone has asked for at least $500 less. PLEASE READ PREVIOUS LINE.
By selling these at a $500 loss is like giving away my full set of tires for free or 3 wheels for free.
If you can't afford to pay, then you don't deserve to play. You need to find another hobby other than cars.
This is the price I want. PERIOD. If I can't sell it for this price, I'm going to give these to my older brother rather than taking a big loss.
He wants them (and already has wheels) but if I can sell them, then I can get a better set of wheels.

I am absolutely NOT accepting trades of any kind, parting of the fronts/rears or tires separately.
Let me repeat: I am absolutely NOT accepting trades of any kind, parting of the fronts/rears or tires separately.

Thanks

tag: fn01rc

Last edited by RichieRichJPN; 11-06-2012 at 10:59 AM..
RichieRichJPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links