Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
SR Stolen parts Ny long island $$$

so my car went into the shop, i had an argument with the owner about his ridiculous over charges after we already settle on a price so he took it upon himself to take the follow out of my car and sell it.

if any one in the ny, long island area has bought these parts form someone shady please let me know. and i love to know who sold it to you

Greddy intake manifold
sard fuel rail+injectors+fpr
full race prostreet manifold (1st gen) the manifold has 2 studs and 2 nut and bolt
tial blowoff valve silver
tial 44mm wastegate purple
oem sr20spark plug cover
tomei throttle body
stainless down pipe

so please i havent been around on the boards in a while. if any one bought these parts in the long island area please pm me and just fill me in on who was the seller.
sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links