Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
rtrdpenguin

Trader Rating: (0)
rtrdpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation FT/FS: 1989 Toyota Supra 2JZ, 6262, AEM, 475 rwhp

-gone-

Looking to trade or sell my 1989 Toyota Supra. I love it to death and have owned it since I was 16, but it's time to let it go and get on with real life things. Mostly looking to trade for nice stock/unmolested fun daily driver type things.

This is one of those cars where there's just too much done to it to list it all, but please do contact me with questions if you're serious.

Cosmetically, the body needs work. The front fenders are pulled out to fit wide tires and it's not pretty. There are small dents and scratches on the body in various places. The passenger side rear quarter is dented and wrinkled from a guardrail at VIR. The front bumper is in pretty rough shape. My plan was just to drive it and enjoy it, then swap the entire drivetrain and suspension into a cleaner MKIII later and make it a nice fast street car.

It's FAST. Gets traction in 2nd gear all the way to redline, so it'll outrun many high power cars just because it can put its power to the ground. The setup is extremely responsive and full boost is pretty much on demand with a wide powerband. It also handles very well. I run a square setup of 295/35/r17 Kumho XS, so you can imagine how hard you can corner and accelerate.

The engine is a 2JZ-GE with a TT head gasket, ARP studs, and new gaskets/seals, timing belt, tensioners, water pump, etc. I opened it up and checked the bearings and cross-hatching on the cylinder walls and it's in excellent shape. There are maybe 3000 miles on this setup. New sensors, coilpacks, ignitor, starter, etc all around... no shortcuts, everything is fresh. A lot of AN stuff everywhere.

I drive it daily.

-Precision 6262SP, T4 .86 A/R journal bearing
-Custom intake manifold with 80mm throttle body
-Injector dynamics 1000cc injectors
-AEM EMS V1 with completely custom wiring harness made from scratch (diagrams and documentation included). Professionally tuned by National Speed in Wilmington\
-Full thermostatically controlled AN oil system with cooler and filter relocation
-Supporting mods such as large radiator, FMIC, -6 AN fuel/12V Walbro 255, 3" exhaust all the way back, wideband, gauges, etc

-R154 with ACT HDG6 clutch (fresh disc)
-3.73 clutch type LSD with Weir Performance upgraded springs and discs

-Stance coilovers
-Battle version rear adjustable suspension arms
-Custom machined UHMW solid rear subframe bushings
-295/35/r17 Kumho XS all around on 17x10 SC wheels (nearly brand new)
-Good brake rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads, braided lines, ATE fluid

-Bride replica seats, painted professionally to match car color
-Nagisa Auto seat rails with sliders
-TRD steering wheel with quick release, shift knob, other goodies
-VDO boost, water temp, and oil pressure gauges

And more things....

I want cash, no trades. If you have a reasonable offer and cash in hand, please contact me. I want to sell now.

Last edited by rtrdpenguin; 11-30-2016 at 04:21 PM..
rtrdpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links