Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
hybrid DET
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
hybrid DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Land Speed 240SX Build Thread

Hi everyone,

Since I've been "lurking" on this forum since '04, I figured it was time I actually create my first thread. I'm currently building an S13 hatch with the goals of joining the Bonneville 200 mph club and breaking the SCTA blown gas coupe (BGC) "G" class record.

I first went to Bonneville a few years back in my SR20DET powered 1988 Sentra to join the USFRA 130 and 150 mph clubs. After battling the weather for two years I was finally able to get the job done.

Here's a you tube clip below of my 159 MPH run. Skip ahead in the video. Unfortunately, I didn't have any video editing software back then.

B12 Sentra at 159 MPH - YouTube

Ever since, I've been wanting to go back to conquer the 200 mph club but this time in my S13 hatch. I couldn't bring myself to tear apart my street driven S13 so I ended up buying another hatch.

Update 4/24/12:

For those of you wanting to read more in depth on the project click here for some detailed articles. Thanks!

Last edited by hybrid DET; 04-24-2012 at 09:00 AM..
hybrid DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links