Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
s13pimp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
s13pimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
FS: JWT ECU (SR20DET), Knock-off BOV!!

Up for grabs is a JWT ECU tuned for 72 lb MSD injectors, 91 octane and Z32 MAFS for S13 SR20DET. I was running it with a GT2871R and JWT S3 cams. With this setup, it was safe at around 21 PSI. In the midst of diagnosing a problem I had recently (which turned out to be my MAF wiring), I sent the ECU to JWT to have all the drivers checked and to verify that the ECU was functioning properly which it was. This would make an excellent tune for a weekend track car or could be used on your daily driver. I had a lot of fun with it while it was on the car. I’m selling it because my car is becoming more of a dedicated track car, and I need the higher resolution and tune-ability of a standalone ECU. I have no way to prove this, but It felt only slightly slower than my current tune, and I put down 365 whp and 336 tq at between 15 and 17 PSI. I’d imagine the JWT on my setup would have put down 350 on the same 15-17 PSI, but that’s just the ‘ol butt dyno. You will need the solder in 6.8 ohm resistors for the injectors (I can show you how to do this, it's very simple).

Asking $330 SHIPPED

Also for sale is this Knock-off BOV (no idea what it is). It’s brand new! I literally never even mounted it on my car. 2.5” D piping. Piston type. Adjustable $35 SHIPPED!

s13pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links