Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Socalgal
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
Socalgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Socalgal
S13 sr20det partout -powerfc, wiring specialties, nismo, apexi

My s13 sr lost a valve spring, dropped the valve into the cylinder, then the piston jammed it into the head. One valve, spring, retainer, cam, and piston are damaged. Motor had greddy upgraded valve springs and retainers, arp studs, and a few other things. Everything on the motor from the maf, cas, coils, aicv..., what ever you need post here and I'll pm you back. Really prefer pick up in Burbank ca but will try to arrange shipping. Kinda hard when my car doesn't have a motor in it. Also have a bran new intake manifold gasket and other things like that.

I'm getting a s15 motor so all my s13 specific stuff can go to help fund my new needs.

I have a apexi power Fc with commander for a s13 sr. It's the maf version and replaced the ecu #62. it's in-between 3 and 5 months old and I have everything from when I bought it new including the recept.
Asking $SOLD shipping. Pay my asking price and get a z32 n62 maf cause I'm good like that

Wiring specialties harness. S13 sr20det into usdm s14 non-abs (abs harness is very easy to pull out of the stock harness and add to this). Only used a few months. Makes life way easier. Will be missing the rubber gromit where it goes threw the fire wall cause I need it for my crazy clean car.
SOLD shipping.

Apexi adjustable cam gears for s13 sr20det
90+shipping obo

Nismo afpr (adjustable fuel pressure regulator)
80+shipping

Z32 n62 mafs I have a few and they range in price from 60-80 bucks

Upgraded oil pickup. Mint! Best offer

Nismo motor mounts used maybe 15,000 miles. SOLD+shipping

Blitz lm intake for sr maf. This is just the filter and plate to adapt it to the maf. $60

Also have a cold pipe and other odds and ends.

I think I may need all the belt drive accesorys but I'll know more when the new motor gets here.

Numbers (508)-631-6863. Bump my thread if you're interested in anything and I'll pm you back. Fell free to call or txt but still hook me up with a bump.

Last edited by Socalgal; 03-14-2012 at 01:21 PM..
Socalgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links