Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2004, 04:49 AM   #1
adey
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
15*6 stock 4lug steelies

I have a set of 4 lug steelies for sale, great for drift tires or to use as spare (winter?) set for whatever reasons you may have.

One wheel is EVER so slightly bent, but this is only visible upon very close inspection. All wheels hold air perfectly. Set come with rubber valvestems, but no valvestem caps... all you need to do is clean these things up (they're a little dusty from outdoor storage) and throw some tires on them, and you'll be ready to drift your brains out!! Keep in mind that all places charge for valvestems, in my experience $2.50 a piece for rubber (what I paid), and as much as $5/piece for metal. (yeeps!)

Extremely little to zero curbage (closer to none than a little bit) because I had hubcaps on them. IIRC, offset is in the +40 range... I THINK they clear Zbrakes (someone help me here) and in my experience, they (strangely) barely clear my JIC coilovers.

Located in Down Town LA, local sales ONLY please, I can deliver within maybe 15 or 20 miles, but beyond that I'd rather meet 1/2 way or closer to me.

$50 takes the set (4.) I'm moving and don't have space for these!
$60 takes the set (4) WITH 4 original NISSAN hubcaps!! hubcaps aren't in best condition though. 1 is near perfect, 3 are scratched up... but they still look better than the black face, IMO.
email/pm/reply if interested or if you have questions.

And sorry, I DON'T own a digital camera, so no pics.
adey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links