Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Thumbs up *Volk TE37 Reps* [[ 19x9.5 +0 / 19x10.5 +0 ]] 5x114 Varrstoen ES2.2.2 Brand New!

Got a set of these and decided not to use them, passing the sick deal to someone who will.

BRAND NEW IN BOXES, Varrstoen ES2.2.2 aka the best TE37 replica. New mold, not Rota's, with the most aggressive concave faces and lip. These are finished in a very durable Matte Black powdercoat.

19x9.5 +0 and 19x10.5 +0... Volk doesn't even make those sizes! Huge caliper clearance, easily clears 350Z / G35 Brembos. Aggressive fitment for your S-chassis, Z or G35/37, and I might be able to have the center bored out to fit other hub diameters (right now it's set for Nissan) but you'd have to pick up the cost.

Here's a 19x10.5 +0 that I took out of the box for pics:

$1000 + a handshake picked up. You can't mail a handshake, so I'd prefer not to ship, but I guess I could if necessary.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Sponsored Links