Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
Yes.

I am for legalizing all drugs.

Seriously.

This country has forgotten the basic principle of personal choice - as well as personal responsibility.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't be allowed to choose what I do or do not ingest?

because years of my mother doing coke, has caused her to not have any patience, and the mood swings are out of control. And when she was high, she told her oldest son to move the fuck out...all because I didn't wake up at 12 am in the morning to move some boxes for her. Who would have known I was still in highschool.

Not saying that if she didn't do drugs, would she have these moodswings, but I'm sure she wouldn't have been up for 3 days straight, and at midnight woke me up to move a box she could have done herself, and then getting crazy on me cause I said no.
Next day, I asked what her problem was (not the best question) but she started swinging at me.

my argument being...people that smoke weed. are less likely to randomly brake out and fight people. and the long terms effects of smoking, is mild to nothing compared to long term effects of any other drug.

I do smoke weed, not for being fucked up, but for relaxing (my brain never rests...so I'm told). de-stresses me at the end of the day. Much like having a beer! Except I don't get bloated, and have gas at work all next day.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote