Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2003, 10:36 AM   #1
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Cross country 240sx meet, starring ME!

Don't worry, I'll move this to meets & blah blah once I figure out if anyone's interested..

I'm driving back across the country next week (starting the 5th) and I think it'd be pretty damn cool to meet up with other 240sx ppl that I wouldn't normally get a chance to meet along the way..

I'll lay out my general timetable and the route I'll be taking, so that if anyone would like to be somewhere along the way, we can meet up, have some McDonalds, and ogle each other's cars and take pictures and stuff (run-ons are fun!).

First off: I'll be leaving Havelock NC on the 5th (time unknown) and my first destination will be Birmingham, AL.
I'll be taking 70W to I95 S to 20W, through ATL and into Birmingham.

Hopefully I'll get to meet up with some ATL/GA peeps and schmoozle w/ them.

I'll stay overnight in Birmingham and then drive to New Orleans the next day via I59 to I10.

I'll stay there one night, and then drive to El Paso the next day via I10. Houston and San Anto represent!?

I'll stay in El Paso for as long as I need to sleep to be refreshed and then I'll motor into San Diego via I10/8 to my new apartment (which I have yet to see )

I'm estimating being in the following places on the following days:
If i can leave here on the morning of the 5th:
Havelock-BHam on the 5th
BHam-NO on the 6th
NO-ElPaso on the 7th
ElPaso-SD on the 8th

However, I may end up spending a full day at Birmingham, and a full day at NO, making the days
BHam-NO on 7th
NO-ElPaso on the 9th
El Paso-SD on the 10th

Anyway, would anyone want to meet up with me along the way? If anyone shows interest, I'll nail down some better times as best as I can. (but seeing as how I don't know EXACTLY when I can leave here, it's kinda up in the air.

-Kevin
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links