Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
s13 + rep for the correct help! Air conditioning!

Before we get started this is my girlfriends daily driver and I have replaced the unit once already. So whenever I turn on my ac and I put it on level 4 speed setting. The ac starts blowing real cold and hard, and the led light comes on as pictured below.

Attachment 13968

Now after 5-25 seconds of blowing this cold air. The led turns off on the ac button even though its still clicked and then its stops blowing cold air as in the picture below.

Attachment 13969

When I turn it on speed setting 1-3 as pictured below I have no problems. Its just speed 4 that has the on and off. When the cold air stops blowing if I put it back on speed 3 for a litttle then switch it back to 4, itll start blowing cold air again and repeat the same process. I really want to fix this problem so if you guys could please help me it would really be appreciated, and would be rewarded with rep and the first person to help me figure it out and solve it with correct info major rep ;0). Thanks guys.

Attachment 13970

Last edited by Okinawandrifter87; 05-08-2010 at 11:46 PM..
Okinawandrifter87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links