Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2015, 06:57 PM   #27
wolf904
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
wolf904 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KravingAKouki View Post
I would stay away from uhaul. I used them once, and the trailers aren't made for lower than stock cars, unless you leave your car sitting on 2x4s. The sides of the tracks have 45* angle to hold the tires incase the car slides, and it'll pinch your frame. I had to drive 3 hours home on 2x4s, constantly having to check to make sure they didn't move around. Not to mention having a hell of a time loading and unloading the car. Keep up the progress man, car definitely did a 180 since the first pics of it.
dang i'll keep it in mind then. I just dont like borrowing peoples trailers because if shit hits the fan then its on me. With uhual/ they have their insurance stuff. I'm sure it'd be hard as hell to get on though lol.

Thanks again man. too bad the car itsself cant turn into a 180 hahaha . I think im gonna do one or 2 more events and really get driving down then finish up the exterior and hopefully have more wheels by then. I didn't want to stop running the works and go to janky spares lol but got to a point where was getting absolutely no grip from them. Want to keep the car looking cool while drifting so its more fun to watch
wolf904 is offline   Reply With Quote