Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Brutal beating in Baltimore McDonalds

Here's a video of two woman (one of which is 14 years old) beating up a transgender woman in a Mcdonalds. The attack gets pretty graphic/real at certain points, so beware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEnfBBWHFCY

What does this say to you about our society? Are we heading down a path where violence and hate will become acceptable and common? Is this what our children have to look forward to?

What say you Zilvia?

Last edited by ViciousCesar!; 04-25-2011 at 10:56 PM..
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
Fearell
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Fearell is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
There is a lot more shit going on in Baltimore than that.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i hope they get jail time

i hope the employees that didn't help are proud too
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I've been to Baltimore, I'm not surprised.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #5
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Did those girls get arrested?
Old 04-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #6
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I'm seriously when I say that makes me want to cry and throw up. The girl convulsing at the end is terrible.

That is disgusting behavior. I bet they don't even think their behavior is wrong.

People acting like this is the scariest part about being a parent to me.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I'm seriously when I say that makes me want to cry and throw up. The girl convulsing at the end is terrible.

That is disgusting behavior. I bet they don't even think their behavior is wrong.

People acting like this is the scariest part about being a parent to me.
Agree. What are we doing wrong as human beings?

Is it our educational system? Is it bad parenting? Is it a lack of Darwinism? The more we evolve as a species, the more we "devolve" as a society.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
more info
Transgender woman Chrissy Lee Polis calls Md. McDonald's attack hate crime - Crimesider - CBS News
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #9
Brinton
Zilvia Member

Brinton is an unknown quantity at this point
Im surprised youtube hasn't taken this down yet
Brinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
idk who is more despicable, the bitches or the male employees who are more interested in filming & throwing their 2 cents.

what to do with bring up kids?
just don't bring them up in the ghetto or trashy neighborhoods.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #11
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I would have prolly been in jail if I was there. The 2 girls that were continually going back for more and the guy with the camera, all of them would have had chairs and whatever else I could find smashed upside their heads.

"The 14-year-old suspect has been charged as a juvenile. Police say they are still trying to determine whether to file hate crime charges."

Thats the fucking problem right there, throw that bitch in jail and let her find out what happens when you think your a "toughguy"
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I wasn't a saint when I was younger, but I knew how to act.

I don't know what's going on with our society and how we can start moving away from such hate and violence.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #13
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I wasn't a saint when I was younger, but I knew how to act.

I don't know what's going on with our society and how we can start moving away from such hate and violence.
With more violence. Take the camera man and the 2 girls out at high noon and publicly execute them. Non of this shit is going to stop until people are made examples of and held accountable for their actions.

Nah lets just throw them in jail for 500 years and let all the people that behave like they are supposed to pay for the low life degenerates.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #14
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Or public beheading. Just get rid of this trash.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:19 PM   #15
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
A lot of people need to be killed for their actions/crimes.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #16
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Just put them all on an island for a televised death match. We might as well profit from it.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #17
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Just put them all on an island for a televised death match. We might as well profit from it.
Or pay per view the execution. Auction off the right to pull the handle or throw the switch. Id be all over that shit.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #18
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
the real Survivor reality show.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:26 PM   #19
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Old 04-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #20
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
I'm not saying it's racial.. but clicking on this thread.. you knew it was going to be black people..

Mcdonalds took administrative action and fired the employee filming?!?!
This I don't understand. Was he supposed to stop filming? Was the staff behind the counter supposed to break up this fight? Neither of the girls was in a "rational" state. What if an employee got stabbed? killed? paralyzed? It would be on the companies head to be responsible. He did the most responsible thing he could. Filmed it, called the police and stayed out of the way. Now when 22 year old transgendered chick sues mcdonalds for "insufficient security", there will be a video showing the manager stepping in and trying to provide protection. That I don't understand. Penalize the employee for doing the right thing. He's got a hell of a wrongful termination suit brewing.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #21
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
I'm not saying it's racial.. but clicking on this thread.. you knew it was going to be black people..

This I don't understand. Was he supposed to stop filming? Was the staff behind the counter supposed to break up this fight? Neither of the girls was in a "rational" state. What if an employee got stabbed? killed? paralyzed? It would be on the companies head to be responsible. He did the most responsible thing he could. Filmed it, called the police and stayed out of the way. Now when 22 year old transgendered chick sues mcdonalds for "insufficient security", there will be a video showing the manager stepping in and trying to provide protection. That I don't understand. Penalize the employee for doing the right thing. He's got a hell of a wrongful termination suit brewing.
Legally, I agree with you.

On the other hand, this is why bad things keep happening in our society. When good people sit back and do nothing.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #22
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
Legally, I agree with you.

On the other hand, this is why bad things keep happening in our society. When good people sit back and do nothing.

I woulda put both of them down in a heart beat.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #23
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

I've seen white, asian, black, latino, and so on get in skuffs like this all the time. So I must say that this is nothing new. Nor is it expected to be only, 'black people.

By the employee being there and witnessing this happening, that makes him a part of it. So instead of him trying to break the situation up, he recorded it and put it up on youtube? lol WAT
Old 04-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #24
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Those were young girls, any one of the male employees there should have been able to level both of them, or push them to the ground and drag them outside.

Fucking video culture, people stand around and videotape things now and hope everything will be alright, rather than actually intervening when someone is getting beat to death. If those were full grown guys fighting I could understand not wanting to get in the middle of it, but what self respecting man can't lay down the law in this situation?
Old 04-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #25
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Did they say what happened to the victim?
Old 04-25-2011, 02:51 PM   #26
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^^ Seriously. With the exception of the old lady, every person in that restaurant was a coward. Even the manager in the blue shirt that "stepped in" could've done much more than he did.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #27
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

She is supposedly ok but is afraid to go out in public now. I dont blame her either, getting your fucking head kicked in by some chipmunks and every man in a 50ft circle wont stop them from hurting you?

Quote:
lol im sure he was filming with the intent to help Mcds out in case of a lawsuit. All he wanted was to become youtube famous for posting the video.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #28
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post

lol im sure he was filming with the intent to help Mcds out in case of a lawsuit. All he wanted was to become youtube famous for posting the video.
I found that to be fairly obvious as well.
The remarks he made didn't give him credibility either.
Besides, there's a good chance McD's already has their own camera.

Piece of shit got off easy by getting fired imo.
These internet 'camera-men' are just a whole new breed of scum.
Sure he can sue McD's, I just don't see a case.
Now the transgendered individual can probably sue him for harassment, & I'd love to see that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Fucking video culture, people stand around and videotape things now and hope everything will be alright, rather than actually intervening when someone is getting beat to death. If those were full grown guys fighting I could understand not wanting to get in the middle of it, but what self respecting man can't lay down the law in this situation?
I don't think video culture helps at all.
It just reinforces bad behavior by giving the perps more attention if anything.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #29
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I don't think video culture helps at all.
It just reinforces bad behavior by giving the perps more attention if anything.
Bingo.......
Old 04-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #30
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post
I believe this is what the camera man was after. I've seen too many people do nothing while others get the shit kicked out of them. Its disgusting.