Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
rb25_s13*CHUKI

I hate to take things up to this section, but I think i have no choice.

Last week I traded my s13 hatch with sr20, coilovers,etc for his rx7 na vert. The deal was he included a turbo 2 motor swap, 2 turbo 2 hoods on top of the trade, which made me agree to the trade.

I saw that he had like 1300+ posts and had alot of friends on zilvia, so I figured I can trust him.

He met up with me at my house on friday to trade, and I noticed that there was no truck following him. I asked ," Did you bring the turbo 2 motor?" he said his buddy with the truck didnt show up, and that I can pick up the turbo 2 motor long block and hoods at his house on Monday.
He said he promised that i would get it on Monday. So I signed my bill of sale for my 240 over to him, and gave him all my paper work, including title and bill of sale, registration etc. Turns out he left his title for his rx7 vert at home, but he wrote me a bill of sale, and handed me the registration. He also promised that I would get the title/pink slip on Monday.

Sunday night comes, I call him and no answer.
Monday comes, I call him no answer. I pmed him on zilvia, no reply.
Tuesday still no luck.
Wensday still no luck.
Sure enough he would call me right? Its almost thursday now and he hasnt called me back or responded my PMs, and emails.

I remember he did mention he was moving out.
I have his address he wrote on the bill of sale, and DL#.. Im not even sure if its true..
I found his facebook..

He owes me a 13bt turbo 2 motor swap and 2 hoods, and the title for the rx7 vert.
Ive emailed him, Pmed, him, tried calling him, left voicemails, aiming him, still no luck.

Anybody know him?? Can you please tell him to call me so I can come get my stuff, and just get the deal over with.

All I want is my turbo 2 swap, title, and two hoods that was part of the deal.

anyways anbody with info from rb25_s13*chuki please let me know so I can contact him. Or if you know him tell him to give me my stuff.

thanks

dk
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Wow I hope you have everything in writing on what is promise in the trade. If you have his address, suggest you post up at his house.
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

I do have all the Private messages on zilvia that says what he is including in the deal/trade.

I just hope he calls me back. or something. He should buy me a case of beer on top for making me wait...
Old 02-11-2010, 01:39 AM   #4
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
if you dont get anything in 14 days you need to contact the local police and a lawyer. if you take a drive to his house make sure a cop goes with you. got to do this by the books man. i had the same thing happen to my with my 92 nissan truck sr20. i traded it for a 84 camaro with a built 350. i signed the title over and he gave me a bill of sale. 2 months went by with no contact and no title i ended up going to the cops and they arrested him for theft and unlawful sale of a vehicle. after he made things rite i still pressed charges and he did 160 days in jail. there are laws against this.

just a heads up make sure you stay cool about this. plus you shouldnt of done the trade without everything there.

good luck man

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Just a heads up I think this guy is trying to sell the motor out of the car you traded him. http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/30566...-set-sale.html
Old 02-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #6
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Wow. This is shady.

Who the hell is this Kid?
Old 02-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
the guy is being SUPER shady... he pm'd dk a few days ago saying that his phone was broken and that he JUST got a hold of a computer cuz his internet is down or something.... excuses excuses. this is really p*ss!ing me off. ugh. some people, seriously..... >_<
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #8
mrizsuki
Leaky Injector

mrizsuki is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, dk. same thing kinda happened to me, but you gotta call the DMV and make a police report. they will repo your car, after that, when you get it back, you can sew him and get compensated for your loss and your stress. good luck dk, call me if you need any info.
mrizsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
im planning on getting my uncle involved. He's a cop so im sure he can help.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
NoPistons!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NoPistons! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh dang. Hope you get it sorted.

What a shady bastard.......
Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #11
junn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
junn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
wow that sucks....kinda ur fault...why would u trade without him having the paper work or all the other stuff....should of waited
Old 02-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #12
michael_torres
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
michael_torres is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/303947...eed-megan.html
michael_torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Updates!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

He called me yesterday and said to come pick up the engine. So Im suppose to get the motor today.

Old 02-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #15
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Dont forget the tittle!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #16
doridet
Zilvia Addict

apparently, the guy's still not picking up. is he only available at night or something???
Old 02-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #17
Silviaoneday
Zilvia Junkie

Silviaoneday is an unknown quantity at this point
Man this trips me out, he's a very good guy!!! I'm shocked to hear about this dilemma you two are having. I know he's going through some life altering changes. He has done great work on my stuff and I totally rely on him. ( If you are reading this, hit me up man hopefully I can try and help you)
Silviaoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
You_Owe_Me_Money

Trader Rating: (0)
You_Owe_Me_Money is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sux, damn scammers
You_Owe_Me_Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #19
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
^ do you know that for a fact ? dont post things your unsure of.

i understand your guys point of view i would be pissed off too !

i personally know this guy, hes a very cool dude. Ive bought things off him and it takes a while for him to get it to me or for me to contact him but ive recieved it !

im more than sure he will give you what he owes you, he would not scam anyone..

just be patient !

oh yeah ! try contacting him at night, hes one heavy sleeper haha !
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #20
slide101
Leaky Injector

slide101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to slide101
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisdeezy View Post
^ do you know that for a fact ? dont post things your unsure of.

i understand your guys point of view i would be pissed off too !

i personally know this guy, hes a very cool dude. Ive bought things off him and it takes a while for him to get it to me or for me to contact him but ive recieved it !

im more than sure he will give you what he owes you, he would not scam anyone..

just be patient !

oh yeah ! try contacting him at night, hes one heavy sleeper haha !
Must not be that cool. You can only wait so long bro. DK deserves to have his shit already. Its BULLSHIT when theyre dodgin and duckin someone. Since you're "SO COOL" with him that let him know that he has a situation that needs to be resolved, regardless of his life changing stuff. Atleast give him a heads up.
slide101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #21
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

^^^ who are you defending?

He's still a scamer untill the deal is finish. It's his responsibility man up to his word and contact the guy. If you are unable to complete a transaction, don't make one in the beginning. Who the hell likes to wait for there stuff when it's paid/trade in full, especially when a date is set for you to get your stuff.

You need to stop defending the scamer cause it makes you a conspirator to the situation.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:59 AM   #22
Silviaoneday
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post

He's still a scamer untill the deal is finish. It's his responsibility man up to his word and contact the guy. If you are unable to complete a transaction, don't make one in the beginning. Who the hell likes to wait for there stuff when it's paid/trade in full, especially when a date is set for you to get your stuff.

You need to stop defending the scamer cause it makes you a conspirator to the situation.

Do you even know what a conspirator is? Before you make legal allegations learn your shit... I did not agree nor have intent to break any laws or join forces with this guy to commit a crime. Genius.. To the OP, I hope you guys can work this out and you get your stuff!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:15 AM   #23
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviaoneday View Post
Do you even know what a conspirator is? Before you make legal allegations learn your shit... I did not agree nor have intent to break any laws or join forces with this guy to commit a crime. Genius.. To the OP, I hope you guys can work this out and you get your stuff!
I was referring to krisdizzy or whatever his id is. Did I quote you? You need to check yourself before you act a fool. I know my shit, so excuse you.

Hope OP gets his promise parts and title.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:29 AM   #24
slide101
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post

im with the OP 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CORRECTION. THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO ME. I APOLOGIZE.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:33 AM   #25
lou's40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (54)
lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The fact is:

1. THE OP got himself to blame.

The guy didn't scam you, you're just not thinking giving and signing your car over to another 18-20 year old kid. Why would you sign over your title when he didn't bring his car, parts, nor title? Even if he brought a new Skyline GTR with no title, I'd probably wouldn't sign over my 240sx. Unless I wanted to sell that skyline on the black market or something.

TITLE > Car> Bill of sale > Car-fox> Promise letter

A CAR IS UTTERLY USELESS WITHOUT A TITLE.
Solution:

1. Go to the guy's house
2. Go to DMV/ Police
3. Next time write up a contract/agreement, write down his name, driver's license, make him sign it, ask him to sign with fingerprint. Use a marker, rub on thumb and index finger, imprint on the agreement.

Booya.

You need to learn about LIABILITY/ Contracts/Agreements/keeping your behind safe.

4. Graduate high school, go to college, don't ditch or daze off in Economics, accounting, or business courses.
lou's40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 AM   #26
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Today He called me, and dropped off half of the stuff[tranny, long block parts]. I think things are coming together orderly.
Im picking up the motor from him at his friends shop later on today, lets end this thread when I get the motor and without further adieu, we can all go on with our lives.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #27
Silviaoneday
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwasherexd View Post
Today He called me, and dropped off half of the stuff[tranny, long block parts]. I think things are coming together orderly.
Im picking up the motor from him at his friends shop later on today, lets end this thread when I get the motor and without further adieu, we can all go on with our lives.
Very cool bro glad to hear, give my rb some love when you get the motor today. Its the white zenki there lol
Old 02-18-2010, 04:06 AM   #28
slide101
Leaky Injector

couple posts ago i got wild but i apologize. sorry fellas. DK get your shit bro.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:33 AM   #29
Darksun280
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Darksun280 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Glad to hear your getting the issue resolved.
Darksun280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #30
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

SO yesterday I finally got my motor and the rest of the stuff.

End thread