Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
District 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdP74...layer_embedded

saw a teaser for this the other day, went snoopin around. i think it looks badass. comments?

im retarded and dont know how to embed the vid. anyone care to help me out?

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
Twinchy
Zilvia Member

Twinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Twinchy
ya i seen the teaser too.. i think it looks pretty badass.. i would like to watch it
Twinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
looks good did you see their billboards,
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
tsx1racer04
Zilvia Member

tsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post

Wow, I've seen one just like that Almansor Park in Alhambra area. I thought it meant like no pets or anything, boy was i wrong.
tsx1racer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

Genovese.Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
calll that number lol
Genovese.Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good.

But I'm a sucker for these "documentary" style movies.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
I absolutely MUST see this.

flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
Kouki_Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
lmao, loving the bench....

i wanna see it soo bad, even though my roommates are flaming on me..
Kouki_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #9
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Continuation of the Starship Troopers series?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #10
Twinchy
Zilvia Member

Twinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Twinchy
Not to thread jack but theres also another movie with nine in it too thats coming out soon and it that catches my eye.... its Tim Burton's 9
its cartoon and it looks pretty interesting too
Twinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #11
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
yeah, 9 looks cool as fuck too.

Apple - Trailers - 9

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 07-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #12
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Looks retarded.
Sorry, but the special effects look rather juvenile. Not my style of movie at all.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #13
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Looks retarded.
Sorry, but the special effects look rather juvenile. Not my style of movie at all.

well, you're canadian.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
well, you're canadian.
I am Canadian.
If it doesn't have an Igloo, or a Lumberjack in it, then it's just fucking stupid.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #15
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
I am Canadian.
If it doesn't have an Igloo, or a Lumberjack in it, then it's just fucking stupid.
if it doesn't have maple syrup in it, i don't eat it.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #16
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
if it doesn't have maple syrup in it, i don't eat it.
You are a greater Canadian than I.
I can't stand Maple Syrup.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #17
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
im canadian, and i think this looks awesome as fuck.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #18
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
im canadian, and i think this looks awesome as fuck.
You don't count.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:33 PM   #19
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Haha. Canadian lawls in this thread.

Movie looks cool. I'll probably rent it.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #20
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
damn it better be good
Old 07-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #21
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Haha, never seen anything for it until this thread - looks interesting.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #22
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
saw the original trailer a few months ago and didn't have all these updated scenes.

original trailer made me think this was a movie about "our troops in another country and war or something about big corporations drilling for oil in another land" when the woman said "they spending so much money to keep them here when they could be spending it on other things.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #23
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
There's a new trailer for the movie.
IGN Video: District 9 Movie Trailer - Trailer

Man this flick looks like it could be really good. This will be a first day viewing for me.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #24
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
looks great i cant wait. i hope the story is good
Old 07-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #25
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
looks like it would be a fun video game.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #26
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
wow i was skeptic at first but now im really looking forward to seeing it.

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #27
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
there has been a poster at net fragz (gaming center in southern california) for a while now, how neat.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #28
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
there has been a poster at net fragz (gaming center in southern california) for a while now, how neat.
Cool story bro.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #29
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
This reminded me of how much i wanted peter jackson and neill blomkamp to make a halo movie lol
Old 08-12-2009, 08:53 AM   #30
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

IGN: District 9 Review

IGN has a review up and they loved the movie. I can't wait to go see this.