Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What the faaaaack, father and daughter have child

Quote:
A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.

John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple is being monitored".
OG link:http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-29277,00.html

WHAT THE FUCK

THAT SHIT IS NASTY
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
AWWESOME

i would NOT fuck that bitch.

but for dude, its like "Chyeahhhh i beat that shit"
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:00 AM   #3
Sil80Dreams
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Sil80Dreams is making his/her stupidity well-knownSil80Dreams is making his/her stupidity well-knownSil80Dreams is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
AWWESOME

i would NOT fuck that bitch.

but for dude, its like "Chyeahhhh i beat that shit"
That's the funniest shit I've seen all day hahahahahahahahahaha
Sil80Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
Zilvia Junkie

1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 1337
incest is WINcest!!
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
incest is WINcest!!
might be a little late but..

I think im your "brother"..
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #6
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nrg
you'll be surprised how common this is.
so the kid is going to call him dad or grandfather?

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #7
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg View Post

i agree. i wasn't so surprised after reading this article. it's like its not even a big deal anymore. lol.

everyones sounds so surprised to hear this news, but after the reports of the man who locked his daughter in the basement for 20 yrs and fathered 7 children with her, and that other old fart who fucked his daughter for 8 yrs in the basement. and all the young female teachers sexing up 14 yr old boys, this seems like another common event in the news nowadays. sort of like how car chases amuses the rest of the world, but friends in socal tell me its an everyday occurrence and no big deal.

although i find it quite wrong and weird in this article, how the dad said he felt weird knowing he was fucking his daughter. but he still did it anyone because he was listening to his head down there.. and how the daughter said, he's just another guy, like i dont feel like he's my father makes me think she's slutty. she's probably a nympho and suduced her father. i can see how they haven't met each other before after 20 yrs and just meeting as if they are new people, but the fact that you know that you are father/daughter, should already tell you no thats disguisting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:12 AM   #8
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg View Post
I'm surprised, I heard about the sickco who locked his daughther in the basment for 17 years but I thought incest was somethin for jerry springer typish people and alabama. It always pisses me off to see people fuck up a kid's life jus cuz they did some something dumb.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #9
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

words of a true man
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #10
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Disgusting, I'm sick and tired of people trying to justify immorality.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #11
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
Is it really any different than trying to justify your morality?

I don't agree with this, I think its nasty, but whatever.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #12
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
i was watchin the history channel last night and it was about ancient eqyptian civilization. back then incest was a way to keep the royal blood pure. reminded me of this thread before falling asleep.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #13
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
all i got to say is fuck them

and poor kid
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #14
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
i was watchin the history channel last night and it was about ancient eqyptian civilization. back then incest was a way to keep the royal blood pure. reminded me of this thread before falling asleep.
maybe they wanted to keep the ugly blood pure to secure fuglyness for generations to come....

ehh... made me sick to my stomach when i read about it.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:38 PM   #15
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
or maybe they knew no one else would fuck them?

"looks like it's just you and me, kiddo!"
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:22 PM   #16
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
Is it really any different than trying to justify your morality?

I don't agree with this, I think its nasty, but whatever.
Actually I've changed my "morality" to fit the world's standards quite a bit over the years. I could care less if you're gay or like fucking grapefruits. It's your life and if that makes you happy so be it. However, I believe there are some taboo's you just don't touch.

Fucking relatives = NO
Fucking children = NO
Fucking animals = NO

I apologize for trying to justify my morality. I am by no means trying to cock block you.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:14 PM   #17
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
+1. Are you fucking serious. Of all the millions of people in the world bitch, you had to fuck your father?
And to the old man... she is the fruit of your loins. You cant fuck your own fruit.
On a lighter note, I wonder if he was all like "whos your daddy bitch"
Old 05-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #18
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
As each day goes by I lose faith in civilization more and more.

Fucking people.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #19
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Old 05-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #20
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
British Royalty?
Hey hey hey! Dont drag us into your crazy American Incenstry (real word?)
Old 05-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
+1

Hey hey hey! Dont drag us into your crazy American Incenstry (real word?)
Huh what? The're Aussies lol Not Americans. I am also besides being 1/2 Italian descent, 1/4 upper clash British and 1/4 Scottish Royalty, ya I know half my body is fighting with itself.
P.S. You know the Royal family has married cousins and whatnot its history. lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:15 PM   #22
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
e x a c t l y

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #23
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
As each day goes by I lose faith in civilization more and more.

Fucking people.

i couldnt agree more.. this world is going down the potty fast.
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #24
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^^i see the family resemblance

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #25
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Not as bad as that family in Austria

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #26
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
Shit, family is the last word I'd use for that scenario.

Circus....mental ward...failed experiment....
Old 05-14-2008, 10:07 AM   #27
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
These people are from Australia too!!
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #28
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
"Who's your Daddy!!!!Who's your Daddy!!!!"hahahahahahhaa
Old 05-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #29
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
"Who's your Daddy!!!!Who's your Daddy!!!!"hahahahahahhaa
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HAHAHA THIS GUY LOL!. anyways.. man this is freaking nasty. someone force to put the baby up for adoption before she knows what her "parents/grandparents" have done.
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:04 PM   #30
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
This will be on TBS as a "special made for TV movie" in under 1 month, I guarantee it

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote