Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
cgEvan

Trader Rating: (0)
cgEvan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
'00 Trans Am LS1 6 speed

2000 Pontiac Trans Am
LS1 5.7
T56 6 speed transmission

The paint still shines like new. Has custom paint work similar to the Collectors Edition Trans Am, with the rear bumper painted around the exhaust and the sail panel painted gloss black. The custom paint work was done by RCI in Warner Robins with PPG paint. The engine runs very smoothly. With the stock gearing, you can easily run 6th gear at 50mph, around 1,000 rpms with no hesitations or bucking. The only bad thing I can say is the oil leak and the usual F-body slow/practically stationary drivers window. I've been told to look into the valve cover gaskets, valley cover gasket, and oil sending unit before assuming the rear main or oil pan. It hasn't stopped me from daily driving the car, taking 2 hour trips, or taking 13 hour trips. The car is equipped with a ported stock throttle body, BBK long tube chrome headers, off-road y-pipe (be aware this causes a SES light), and a flowmaster muffler. Has a very aggressive tone, and I've been told it almost resembles a 4.6 mustang. The transmission and clutch also perform flawlessly. Shifts smooth as butter, no popping out of gear, no grinding, and no slipping. The interior is black leather. The drivers seat has come loose at a few stitches, but it's not extremely torn up. The rest of the seats are immaculate, the carpet is immaculate, and it even has the interior t-top liners and rear privacy cover.

As mentioned above, I've taken the car on many trips, usually averaging 29-31mpg and around 20-25mpg in city. The a/c and heat work flawlessly, no matter the weather.

I do not have to sell or trade, so I will not let this car go for anything less than it's worth. I'm looking to trade for an MR2 MK2 turbo, gsxr 1000, or Hayabusa, but I will entertain a full size truck for towing purposes, plus cash on your end. If you have another offer or trade offer, the worst I can say is no thank you, but please be realistic. The car has high mileage, if you want a clean, reliable car that drives like new, and you're ok with a number, this is the car for you. If you'd rather settle for a ragged, beat up 115k car, that's your decision.

I will not add cash to a trade.

More pics as soon as possible. However, I do have pics on my phone I can text right now.

$8,000
Feel free to call, text, or PM.
My number is 478-442-2873
cgEvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
starboarder2004
Leaky Injector

starboarder2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trade?
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/423424...i-sr20det.html
starboarder2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
TomShanK
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
TomShanK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Trade for 2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 with 28,000 miles? M6 car with every option?

Cons:
Salvage title.
TomShanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #4
starboarder2004
Leaky Injector

starboarder2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't know only 28000 miles good luck with sell
starboarder2004 is offline   Reply With Quote