Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #1
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Stolen Steering Wheel and GPS System

I got my Personal Steering Wheel and my NRG Quick Release stolen at Kmart on Torrance Blvd, and Figueroa Blvd in Torrance at about 3:30pm-4:30pm. And my Mio GPS System. Sigh
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
O wow that sucks how long were you in there??
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
DAMMMM crack heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
were your doors unlocked?

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
sacco sideways
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sacco sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn dude how did you get homme? since you didnt have a wheel...
sacco sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
lbkid180sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
lbkid180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
u can use vise grips lol ...
ive done it ..... but damn that sucks ..... next time tints(no one can see in ) and locks (no one can just get it )
lbkid180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i <3 quick releases, they're as dumb as removable face stereos when it comes to theft prevention

hope you get your stuff back though. thieves need their hands cut off

YouTube - Saudi Cleric Qahtani: This is Why We Chop Off Hands
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
i <3 quick releases, they're as dumb as removable face stereos when it comes to theft prevention
how so? of course if someone wants your car, they gonna have to plan for it, otherwise it will deter the "on the spot" thief looking for a quick grab.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i was only in there for like 30 minutes. and yeah my doors were locked. they probably used a slim jim or a coat hanger. i got home by my homie comming through with his steering wheel and helped me out and i replaced it with a stock one right now. yeah and i agree damn crack heads!!!!
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #10
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
That totally sucks especially in Torrance area. I am too scared to go to that Walmart its kinda borderline ghetto. Well at least u were able to drive the car home.
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #11
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
torrance ghetto? idk bout that

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #12
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
That totally sucks especially in Torrance area. I am too scared to go to that Walmart its kinda borderline ghetto. Well at least u were able to drive the car home.

you live in lawndale . thats where they found my 240 that got jacked from LAX . talk about ghetto ... i live'd 2 blocks from torrance in redondo beach never had a issue with my 240 there.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #13
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
you live in lawndale . thats where they found my 240 that got jacked from LAX . talk about ghetto ... i live'd 2 blocks from torrance in redondo beach never had a issue with my 240 there.
Wow. What a concident it was found in Lawndale! Sorry your car got jacked, but the douche that broke into ur car needs to get kicked in the head. Karma will come around. I hate theives. Your like the fourth person I heard get your car jacked in Torrance area.. people are just so damn desperate these days. Messed up..
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:04 AM   #14
michael_torres
BANNED

michael_torres is an unknown quantity at this point
dude was your address in your gps if keep your crib on fucking lock down
michael_torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #15
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
if they want it they'll get it. i think its stupid to risk shit over stuff like that.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #16
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTRPS13 View Post
I got my Personal Steering Wheel and my NRG Quick Release stolen at Kmart on Torrance Blvd, and Figueroa Blvd in Torrance at about 3:30pm-4:30pm. And my Mio GPS System. Sigh
same thing happened to me they took my wheel and gps that was in the din(away from prying eyes)
and they fucked my ignition to where i could barely jam something in and turn it to accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbkid180sx View Post
u can use vise grips lol ...
ive done it ..... but damn that sucks ..... next time tints(no one can see in ) and locks (no one can just get it )
The Tint in my case made it worse the thief(s) used a spring loaded punch to crack the window with out making a sound or mess and some people say it gives more reason for them to break in since it seems the owner is hiding something
**CoUpe LOve** #3
coww-cho!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote