Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 AM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
When you get heated up...

and you need to calm down, what do you guys do?

I've been having a pretty shitty October, but tonight I found somthing out that just like 'holy shit' piss me off. Usually when I'm angry I tend to drive aggressively, drifting, and just straight up can't even talk. Litterally studdering with words and shaking like no fuckin' other. It's like I'm about to kill somone but I'm smarter than that I aint gunna kill nobody, I just use that as a simile. Well tonights definetly the most I've ever been pissed off in my life.

But yeah, how do you guys cool off and brush all the BS off your shoulders?
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Drive (within your limits), 360, sex, yell and punch shit.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #3
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Just sit down, think things through, and always think positively.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #4
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
when im pissed off, i drive aggressively but dont do anything stupid. sometimes i drive with all my music off and just listen to how my engine sounds or my radio super loud with my windows down.

i also smoke a bit when im pissed. and when im not pissed too. lol

or i got walk my dog in a different route that i usually dont go.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #5
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
smoke some green.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:37 AM   #6
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'd like to go to the shooting range..but I can't thanks to my dad selling all his guns =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #7
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
i go workout. i have people call me things so it gets me even more pissed off! or like everyone is saying go for a nice drive with something playing loud and i yell it out

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #8
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Sleep and wake up not pissed. Only will work on some people me thinks.
shishcabobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:44 AM   #9
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
as gay is this is gonna sound, just cry. I had a kind of mental break down like 2 months ago. i just chilled and fucking wept. it was awesome. i felt so relieved afterwards. talking to someone helps too. if youve got a best friend or something like that, call them up and vent. sure they probably dont wanna hear you yelling and shit, but if they really are your good friend theyll suck it up and hear it out.

if both of those dont work, go buy drywall and smash the fuck out of it. thats hella fun.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:45 AM   #10
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Watch Bum Fights and masturbate.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #11
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
^^^ lol you fuckin crack me up sometimes...

I agree with everyone about taking a drive, definitely don't try to go above your limites though cause wrecking your baby definitely won't make you any less pissed.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #12
k-love
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
k-love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hopefully not at the same time ^^

I, like you, tend to just go drive random backroads and get lost, then just sit by the car at some spot and just think, then drive back with my head clear, or when im poor with no gas, I just pull out a peice of paper, listen to some of my favorite slower music, and draw, its when ive done my best art, and keeps your mind out of everything going on around you.
k-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:50 AM   #13
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Go have angry time with a hooker.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:50 AM   #14
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
work on my car
Old 10-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #15
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Go have angry time with a hooker.
Yeah but you always wake up to a cold lifeless hooker after that, and cold lifeless hookers DO NOT look good in the soft morning glow coming through the Motel 6 curtains.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #16
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Just sit down, think things through, and always think positively.
+1

think if you had done something you would, the consequence would be very drama and you do not want it.

watch movies usually helped me out, or just keep self busy
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #17
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
i punched things at some point in my life stopped doing that.... fucking broke my hand too many times... get shit faced.... i be on that!
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #18
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
go for a hard bicycle ride
Old 10-22-2008, 01:10 AM   #19
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
talking to someone usually really helps. back when i used to see a psychologist, i would keep everything bottled up and let everything out in session. guys dont say this often, but i talk to my best friends. listen to music, something you can jam out to and sing and shit. or seriously punch the crap out something. i usually punch the floor, because i know i wont break that.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:17 AM   #20
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
count from ten all the way back down to 1 ...lol shit sounds stupid as a motherfucka but that shit works!! by the time you get to 2 your like what the fuck am i doing and your anger just calmed down! ALSO I THINK THE BEST WAY... grab a pillow and punch it or toss it around (imagine its somebody you hate) i did that recently actually
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:25 AM   #21
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
go bum hunting (take it to mean whatever you want)
Old 10-22-2008, 01:26 AM   #22
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
i eat. . a shit load
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:32 AM   #23
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1989rps13 View Post
count from ten all the way back down to 1 ...lol shit sounds stupid as a motherfucka but that shit works!! by the time you get to 2 your like what the fuck am i doing and your anger just calmed down! ALSO I THINK THE BEST WAY... grab a pillow and punch it or toss it around (imagine its somebody you hate) i did that recently actually
that's definitely a good idea. maybe a stuffed animal will help you imagine the person you hate better than a pillow though . and this way you won't break things or hurt yourself.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:35 AM   #24
SilviaDoctrine
Zilvia Member

SilviaDoctrine is an unknown quantity at this point
Workout...relieves stress and its healthy for you. When i'm pissed or stressed, I use that extra energy I have to work out.
SilviaDoctrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:13 AM   #25
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
When I get heated... I get violent. I hurt people. Usually people I love. Sometimes causing bodily harm, but usually just emotional harm.

Sucks, but true.

I've learned to keep a handle on it over the past few years though. It used to be BAD. Bad as in, I'd lose all control over myself, and I'd feel as though somebody else was running the show, and bad things happened. I got to a point where my heated side scared the shit out of ME.

Now... It takes A LOT of bullshit to get me heated. But when I do, I just grit my teeth, smoke a clove, break some knuckles on a wall, and go for a walk.
Still bad, but its a step in the right direction, I suppose.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:20 AM   #26
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
I drown myself in alcohol. ://
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:24 AM   #27
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY
That's why I'm a smoker.
PF ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:34 AM   #28
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Woooosaaaaaaaa
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:59 AM   #29
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
"listen to music, something you can jam out to and sing and shit. "yup thats what i do with all the lights off then fall asleep
Old 10-22-2008, 07:39 AM   #30
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
When u get heated up, beat it up" and by it i mean my penis
n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote