Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
MachineTune
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Machine Tune track day June 8th Bud Balcony!!!!!!!!

Machinetune's throwing a Drift/gymkana style track day. We're gonna go with a layout that'll allow fwd as well as 4wd cars get out there and still allow for drifting. No competition as this will maximize seat time further (no more down time for judging).

This event is @ Willow Springs Raceway's BALCONY track.
To enter Willow Springs International Raceway: $10 (Drivers and Spectators)
To compete: $120 (includes BBQ plate and refreshments) yes there will be Eric's Mom's BBQ chicken as well as burgers and hotdogs.

BBQ plate and Refreshments: $10 (Spectators)

Maximum drivers: 25

driver's list:
green is registered, black is unregistered

1.Mike P. s13
2.Emanuel s13
3.Eric W. s13
4.Jon L. rps13
5.Eric wrx
6.s13coupedrfter s13
7.Taylor 06 si
8.Matt C. rps13
9.Klyde rps13.5
10.Irving G. ek
11.yoni_nismo s14
12.MTrps13 rps13

13.Gen s14.5
14.lil jon ae86
15Thai (inlandsilvia) s14
16.Tuwee s13
22.Driftordiemike
23.golds14
25.k's silvia2.0
DTC superstar DNS due to enema

Morning will consist of three courses: a donut and figure 8 section as well as the J turn w/schikane at the back end of the track. After lunch the course will be a modified 'ring' that will allow beginners to take an easier line (cut through some cones) as well as test more advanced drifters abilities while 'pulling' the FWD and 4WD cars around the track.

Payment could be made in CASH or certified check at our new location
MACHINE TUNE
505 E. Rosecrans Ave.
Gardena, CA. 90248
(310)866-1911 Ali
(310)779-4539 Eric

Last edited by MachineTune; 06-05-2008 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: driver's list
MachineTune is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #2
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
sweet!!! more events!!!!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
MachineTune
Leaky Injector

MachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the roughMachineTune is a jewel in the rough
We have 13 drivers registered so far, list will be up soon. Sorry for the old thread bump, thought a new thread would be better haha.
MachineTune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Just payed, see you there.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #5
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Bring the max driver count to 25 and im there Eric.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #6
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
You know ill be there guys!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Put me down for this, I'm good to go. I can get money to you on my day off this week.
Ernie
Old 05-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #8
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
It's almost worth it just for Eric's moms chicken!
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:38 AM   #9
~Rev Free~
Zilvia Member

~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough~Rev Free~ is a jewel in the rough
Any pictures of the layouts? Could be from paint or whatever.
~Rev Free~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:25 AM   #10
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
fukk finnnallyyy going to stop by havent even stoped by new place sorry work and full time student now gayyy ill drop off money BBQ FTW
golds1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:50 AM   #11
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Add me please!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:04 AM   #12
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Put me down for this, I'm good to go. I can get money to you on my day off this week.
Ernie

hey ernie...i already told them that you were gonna go, but you also said you wanted like four more spots right...let me know asap
Old 05-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
hey ernie...i already told them that you were gonna go, but you also said you wanted like four more spots right...let me know asap
Yes, 4 more of my boy friends will go too.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #14
DTC JH

DTC JH will become famous soon enoughDTC JH will become famous soon enoughDTC JH will become famous soon enoughDTC JH will become famous soon enoughDTC JH will become famous soon enough
I will be here to watch Ernie crash.
DTC JH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #15
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Yes, 4 more of my boy friends will go too.
I don't think vegas is going to happen so i might be down for this.
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #16
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
I don't think vegas is going to happen so i might be down for this.
I was counting on that...lol
Your one of the 4.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #17
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
I was counting on that...lol
Your one of the 4.

foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:02 PM   #18
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Sweet then we are drifting all weekend.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #19
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I won't be drifting with you guys but I'll come over from HTM and grub with you I'll make sure to bring an extra $10 for the food.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:25 PM   #20
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I won't be drifting with you guys but I'll come over from HTM and grub with you I'll make sure to bring an extra $10 for the food.

stop being such a lame and come drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you were scared of the drift when you never came to ask me for a ride along!
Old 05-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #21
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ I'll be at HTM gripping. I'll be drifting Saturday.

And I was to frustrated with my car to care to ask anyone... blah

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #22
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
if a spot doesnt open up for the 626 event the day before...then ill most likely drive this one....how bout a list with how many spots have been filled?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:59 AM   #23
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
if a spot doesnt open up for the 626 event the day before...then ill most likely drive this one....how bout a list with how many spots have been filled?
Do it anyways.... do both days if other opens.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #24
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post

i would recomend for you to do both days!!!!!!!!!! the more you go durring the learning stages of drifting, the better you get. Everything you learned from the previous event is still fresh. trust me...while i was learning i went to every single event at the balcony for like 5 months..haha
Old 05-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #25
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i would love to go...but im doing HTM that day(hopefully)!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #26
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
i would love to go...but im doing HTM that day(hopefully)!
Well if it doesn't sign up...
Old 05-19-2008, 12:14 AM   #27
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Ima be there but my brothers gona drive not as much fun as driving but i cant miss the BBQ
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:29 AM   #28
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm gonna swing by and say hi, since I'll still be up there after the 626 night event...
Old 05-19-2008, 12:32 AM   #29
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I'm gonna swing by and say hi, since I'll still be up there after the 626 night event...
DRIFT ......DRIFT.....DRIFT.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #30
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
im there paying tomorrow
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote