Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Topdrift championship round 4 nov 7 2009 -

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND 4! LET'S GO TO FORMULA DRIFT!
Nov 7 2009 - Saturday @ HTM!

Don’t forget.. Top 3 gets FD License, Top 8 gets invited to FD PROAM Nationals in Irwindale “House Of Drift”

- 7am Drivers meeting
-$150/driver for competition (Registration at www.justdrift.com)
- $120/driver for practice only (Open to those who wants to sign up just for practice)
- Qualifying at 2pm/ Top 16 tandem
- Team drift ** If time allows**

Preorder your tires at City Tires! Extra discount if you order Feddys!
**OPEN FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO JUST GO FOR PRACTICE DAY!**
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
Im SUPER down for this. HTM rocks my mind! I LOVE HTM
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
zhins50
Leaky Injector

zhins50 is an unknown quantity at this point
The idea that you can get your license from one event is awesome.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I still suck and need more seat time. But next year I will be at all of these and see what happens.

Vegas Drift is having something similar next season, so I will do both.

I wanna play with the Pros.

Practice......Practice.....Practice.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #5
odi
Leaky Injector

odi is an unknown quantity at this point
Newb question.

Do I need a jungle gym (cage) in my car for this competition?

I wanna go so bad.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:31 PM   #6
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

uthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to uthemofo
No, you dont get your license from placing top 3 in this one event, its for the whole top drift season points. you need a cage if you wanna tandem, and its top 16 tandem. come run tho, it will be fun.
ill be there charlie.
-bigwing
Old 10-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Oh shit, that car on the flyer is rad. I will be there. Can't wait to compete at HTM again.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #8
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
lol .
Old 10-09-2009, 04:03 AM   #9
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
Quote:
Originally Posted by uthemofo View Post
No, you dont get your license from placing top 3 in this one event, its for the whole top drift season points. you need a cage if you wanna tandem, and its top 16 tandem. come run tho, it will be fun.
ill be there charlie.
-bigwing
are we going to tandem again like asb haha
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #10
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Odi, cage that thing up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by odi View Post
Newb question.

Do I need a jungle gym (cage) in my car for this competition?

I wanna go so bad.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #11
EMSKILLS
Zilvia Member

EMSKILLS is an unknown quantity at this point
hope to get this car running and i'll be there
EMSKILLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:51 PM   #12
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sounds like fun. I'll be at next years for sure since I'm still in Japan for another yr.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #13
odi
Leaky Injector

Quote:
ill be there charlie.
-bigwing
So if you do well during the comp you must tandem to finish and place well in the comp?

Quote:
Odi, cage that thing up..
If someone could cage it by Nov. I probably would.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #14
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Yes, you should have a cage with sidebars because if you make top 16, you will be entering the tandem battle rounds where it is required.

Jeff, your car better be ready for this one. Last time your car was so freakishly fast once the turbo spooled up.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #15
odi
Leaky Injector

Well guess I gotta get on it and look for cages.

Anyone running autopower? Seems like a simple solution but have not seen one in person. Also kinda hard to believe it would be legal.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #16
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by odi View Post
So if you do well during the comp you must tandem to finish and place well in the comp?

If someone could cage it by Nov. I probably would.
Odi, there are plenty of fabricators in SoCAL that can get a cage in there well before Nov. Get up with some of the PlaCar guys, maybe try Thao at time machine racecraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Yes, you should have a cage with sidebars because if you make top 16, you will be entering the tandem battle rounds where it is required.

Jeff, your car better be ready for this one. Last time your car was so freakishly fast once the turbo spooled up.
HA ha, I know right. Well I just blew another turbo. I atually got a smaller one after that HTM event. That was just too muchdragster shit LOL..

Then I just smoked the turbo last week.

So I have no idea if I will be there. I am trying to get to the Pro am qualifier since I missed to many JD events. It all sucks..
Old 10-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #17
odi
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Odi, there are plenty of fabricators in SoCAL that can get a cage in there well before Nov. Get up with some of the PlaCar guys, maybe try Thao at time machine racecraft.
PlaCar guys, Kyle Jackson would be the one. I race rally w/his brother and I know they are off to New York quick like for the final round (I was supposed to go, but I wrecked at Prescott rally last weekend .)
Kyle is an awesome fabricator and I should be patient and have him do it.

Hope to see you out drifting soon.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #18
Flybert
Post Whore!

Autopower is cool for topdrift battle. I use a cusco and made bolt-on sidebars. Unless you plan on doing FD, a custom cage is unnecessary.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #19
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Werd^^ up
you can do something in time
Old 10-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #20
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
fyi:
-no that car on the flier is not cool... it's just over due for a win at htm. lol...
-bigwing is fighting for top3 and needs to knock luke out in top 16!
-mike is 8 points away from mikki to bag this
-mikki has been consistently sick this season like pinky schelley, no podium finish but swept the season.
-practice only is open for 10 cars only *1 group
-preorder your tires from CTO! now!
-roll BAR needed with side bar to advance after top16
- garage works can make you one in 2 days
-registration is open!
-don't be lazy and register already, get your car ready! let's goooo!!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
odi
Leaky Injector

Alright, the car is at GarageWorks.

Hoping it gets done in time and I can be there.

Charlie,
Thanks for the reminder about GarageWorks, I had a shop next to theirs way back when, just tottaly forgot.
odi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #22
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
hmmm .. i'll be there
Old 10-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #23
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hmm I might be there as well!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #24
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Don't forget we give out prizes each round! Contact hung@justdrift for the prizes.

Hey Matt Big Wing...
*1st Place*

I'll have City Tires bring your 6 feddies.. and a pair of Yokohama/Advans sticky stuff.

Luke *2nd place*

Contact Hung too! and also City Tires for your Hankooks!

Bomac.. you know the drill. HUNG!

Dudes... these prizes are every round!!! So grab your tires at round 4! and use it on the TOYDRIVE weekend!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #25
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
no shit?! wow i feel dumb
Old 10-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #26
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What happen to drifting on the streets?
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #27
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
how much time of practice will one get if they sign up just for it?
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Ah I wanna go! Gotta get my car ready!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #29
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Oh shit, that car on the flyer is rad. I will be there. Can't wait to compete at HTM again.
Haha, yeah, looks awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
hmmm .. i'll be there
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
hmm I might be there as well!
Good luck guys!!!

If I make it back from SEMA in time, I wanna come up with Jack and watch/support/ride bandwagons/start rumors.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:11 AM   #30
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

lol ^^