Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
xkamikazestormx

This guy is totally legit, but i think everyone already knows that! hehe . .he hooked it up with what i needed asap! Hes a very nice guy and doesnt try to fuck you on the price either . . he even came out to my house 30 miles away for ten bucks! come on . . who does that? hehe

ive gotten stock suspension and some fenders . .will do business again and again!

Last edited by I10cruiser; 08-16-2008 at 12:39 AM..
I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
ya he's legit. I got some arms off of his s13 part out...
Old 08-15-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
180sx_Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
totally legit I vouch for this guy 1000%

180sx_Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #4
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
ryota is a legit seller and a average love maker lol
bought sum z32 ebrake cables from him for a steal of a deal.
i can vouch

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #5
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Legit as hell.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #6
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i bought a gas tank off him legit
Old 08-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I've bought a shit load of stuff off of him. ahahahah I didn't know he had one of these.

He's a straight up good guy. Buy from him!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #8
TheConstipated
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought some stock s14 calipers. Seems like it's working =p. Legit seller and pretty cool guy with a nice, real nice 240.
TheConstipated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #9
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Awsome guy. Sold me Fenders and a couple other things. Friends with the guy now!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #10
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
hope you feel better soon!