Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #1
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
work emotion xd9 17x9.5 +17 4 lug

ran into some $$$$ problems so considering selling for the right price. i have all the original paper work with the day the wheels were made. they are brand new with less then 500 miles on them. asking $1800 obo. don't wait 4 months to get them from japan when they are here right now. if you want two full sets, 8 wheels all the same, i might be able to get 4 extra.

as the title says 17x9.5 +17 4x114.3 all around. goodyears fierce tires, 235/40 front and 235/45 rear.

some pics on other cars

i don't want to ship if i don't have too.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #2
turbodreams954
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
turbodreams954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
any idea what shipping would be to 33068?
Old 07-18-2006, 10:23 PM   #3
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phreze
The red car is mine, and F.Y.I. I have 18x10 +18 in the rear not 17x9.5 +17.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #4
blk90s13
Zilvia Member

blk90s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to blk90s13
take them to the local UPS store and see how much they want to pack and ship and buyer should pay

let me know when u decide to ship i am very intrested nj 07756
Old 07-19-2006, 11:06 AM   #5
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreze
The red car is mine, and F.Y.I. I have 18x10 +18 in the rear not 17x9.5 +17.
sorry. i wasn't saying your were the same size. just showing for examples.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 07-19-2006, 11:11 AM   #6
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

just a guess but i think like ~$100-$125 a wheel with tires.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 07-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #7
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
How much shipped to 81501? With and without tires?
Old 07-20-2006, 07:53 PM   #8
Max_PSi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Max_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr
just a guess but i think like ~$100-$125 a wheel with tires.
PER wheel?? Holy shit batman.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:31 AM   #9
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
nope...it would be cheaper. i shipped for 17x8"s with tires for 79.00 through fedex from norcal to socal...it would be like 200 to ship clear across the states.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:56 AM   #10
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaoBoY
nope...it would be cheaper. i shipped for 17x8"s with tires for 79.00 through fedex from norcal to socal...it would be like 200 to ship clear across the states.
yeah.. i did 16x8.5 with tires from new jersey to north carolina for $140 with usps.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:03 AM   #11
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
ship dhl... the whole set should cost no more than 125.00 nationwide... i shipped out a similar setup with tires for 78.00 dollars to arizona last year
Old 07-21-2006, 08:15 PM   #12
rps13sr20det
Leaky Injector

rps13sr20det is making a name for him/her selfrps13sr20det is making a name for him/her self
crap....i want a 18 in the rear....are you willing to ship without tires?
Old 07-22-2006, 05:16 PM   #13
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

no not without tires. i'm busy until tuesday, so hopefully i can get quotes for shipping.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 07-24-2006, 02:25 AM   #14
rps13sr20det
Leaky Injector

rps13sr20det is making a name for him/her selfrps13sr20det is making a name for him/her self
See if you can get a shipping cost for Canada.

Calgary, AB
zip: T0L 0x0

If you have to ship with tires i don't really mind

thanks,

Jonny
Old 07-24-2006, 06:36 PM   #15
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

well for those who wanted without tires my friend must have heard you, cuz he bought my tires on sunday. so just the wheels. make me some offers shipped.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 07-25-2006, 01:46 AM   #16
rps13sr20det
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr
well for those who wanted without tires my friend must have heard you, cuz he bought my tires on sunday. so just the wheels. make me some offers shipped.
If you can reply to my PM i would be glad to pic them up asap
Old 07-30-2006, 07:40 PM   #17
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

1750 shipped in original box with all original paperwork showing the day they were made.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #18
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

let me know. might be sold here locally.

any one want pairs?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-02-2006, 11:53 AM   #19
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Hey, dunno if it matters to anyone, but I have the 5 lug version in the same size on my S14, so if anyone has an s14 and is wondering about fitment...

These will clear coilovers (Apexi N1 Type V) and Q45 brakes with no spacer. With a 235/40/17 in front, you need a roll (Duh) but thats it, assuming you aren't slammed to the ground. Just add negative camber.
With 245/40/17 in rear, I needed a roll and pull and negative camber. If you run a 235/40/17, fitment will be ridiculously easy, no pull necessary.

With 225/45/17's, no problems anywhere.

Hope it helps.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:10 PM   #20
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ok how about $1675 shipped. i really need the $$ and don't even want to let them go but i have too.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-03-2006, 02:02 AM   #21
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
How much for just the wheels picked up since the tires got bought already?
Old 08-03-2006, 08:43 AM   #22
turbodreams954
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
turbodreams954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bump for some badass wheels, im just a couple dollars short otherwise i would have picked these up.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:12 AM   #23
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
or why not get them brand new for 1280 shipped from another store? 1680 seems pretty damn high.... whatever though.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:28 PM   #24
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodreams954
bump for some badass wheels, im just a couple dollars short otherwise i would have picked these up.
pm me how short

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-03-2006, 12:31 PM   #25
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch kick drifter
or why not get them brand new for 1280 shipped from another store? 1680 seems pretty damn high.... whatever though.
if you can get them at this price, and they have them in stock then congrats.i didn't know anyonw in "TN" was stocking them.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-03-2006, 01:55 PM   #26
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
i believe that dude was looking at prices for some shittier sizes like 17x7.5 or something.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:18 AM   #27
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
how much for a pair shipped to san jose ca 95132??

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 08-04-2006, 12:25 AM   #28
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ha ha ha ha ha

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-18-2006, 11:29 AM   #29
jdm_eg6
Leaky Injector

jdm_eg6 is an unknown quantity at this point
still for sale? PM me with a price shipped to 07066, New Jersey. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:46 PM   #30
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
do you know if they clear z brakes? I know you said they clear q45. Just wondering.
Closed Thread