Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
ozpowercruiser

Trader Rating: (0)
ozpowercruiser is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Powercruise @ bir july 21 to 24 2011

Hi All,
My name is Tony and we have been running our car event in Australia for several years - Well now we are bringing it to the USA. A quick run down about our event is that all vehicles are welcome -
This will be held at Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota USA.
July 21st to 24th 2011.
We have Cruising the full road course with passengers in your car.
Drifting
Off street racing 1/4 mile
Powerskids
Burn out comp - aussie style
Dyno comp
Car stereo sound off
Show and shine
Trade vendors
Live band Friday and saturday night.
Stunt bikes
Monster trucks
And much much more action on and off the track.
For further details go to Powercruise Promotions
Or give me a call toll free 1800 701 3188.
Will be a huge weekend - camping available at the track
Sorry if this is not in the right area couldn't find an events section.....
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
no one cares go back to d-town

Old 06-06-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
no one cares go back to d-town
Hey Douche bag.. whats with coming on this forum and commenting negatively all the time. People who make these events put lots of work and money into it to make these happen.. and thus help drive the car community.

Anyways, this event sounds like fun.. lots of variety. It would be more attractive if you made a post with pictures like a flyer, also would help if you post in the regional section so people in your area would know. I would be down to come if it was in Socal, we dont have events like this here
Old 06-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #4
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
Hey Douche bag.. whats with coming on this forum and commenting negatively all the time. People who make these events put lots of work and money into it to make these happen.. and thus help drive the car community.

Anyways, this event sounds like fun.. lots of variety. It would be more attractive if you made a post with pictures like a flyer, also would help if you post in the regional section so people in your area would know. I would be down to come if it was in Socal, we dont have events like this here
complain to your mama with your problems crybaby

Old 06-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #5
ozpowercruiser

YouTube - ‪Powercruise coming to Brainerd International Raceway July 2011‬‏
here is a link to give you an idea of what goes on -
Old 06-07-2011, 07:32 AM   #6
ozpowercruiser

Quote:

Thanks for your support - Our event At BIR is only the first USA one and I will be looking for suitable tracks around the country - California would be perfect if there was a suitable track and I will be looking into it for sure.
also I have some free promo dvd's if anyone wants one just email me your details and i will get them in the Mail .
[email protected]
or give me a call 1800 701 3188
Old 06-07-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:

Quote:
would help if you post in the regional section so people in your area would know.
Quote:
would help if you post in the regional section so people in your area would know.

How someone could question why someone else responded as they did, then answer their own question without having realized is staggering.

And I write too!
Closed Thread