Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-19-2014, 06:31 AM   #1
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
thedeadking is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Brembo Front Calipers

For sale is a front pair of Mitsubishi Evolution (EVO) 9 Brembo 4-piston calipers. They have been powder coated original factory red, rebuilt using all new parts and come with all the caliper specific hardware. As pictured, they come with white high-temperature Brembo decals.

These Brembo calipers are a substantial upgrade over the stock 240sx/300zx calipers, and are comparable to the 4-piston StopTech and Brembo F40 kits. Generally, both of these kits cost between $2,200-$2,600; however, you can easily build a complete big brake kit for less than HALF of that cost using these EVO calipers.

These calipers bolt-on to the 240sx when used with an adaptor bracket and the stock EVO 8/9 rotors (320mm x 32mm). Furthermore, this BBK setup fits under 17 inch wheels (depending on the offset). However, it will not fit under the stock 16 inch wheels.

ALSO, there is another adaptor bracket available which allows you to use these EVO calipers with the larger the EVO 10 rotor. The rotors are 350mm x 32mm versus the rotor in the StopTech kit which is only 332mm x 32mm.

Adaptor brackets using the EVO 8/9 rotors can be purchased from either of these two companies.

LINK or LINK

Adaptor brackets using the EVO 10 rotors can be purchased from this company.

LINK

I am asking $465 shipped, not including HI or AK. If paying through PayPal, please use the Friends & Family option or add an additional 4% to cover the fees. Seller is responsible for all additional shipping insurance.

Last edited by thedeadking; 07-09-2014 at 06:17 AM..
thedeadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
Rambo slice
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Rambo slice is on the path to ruinRambo slice is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what a steal!
Rambo slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:31 AM   #3
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Old 07-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #4
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Old 07-06-2014, 01:35 AM   #5
Po_31
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
Po_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Do you still have them
Po_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:42 AM   #6
soundboy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
soundboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What boosrer/Mc I'll need if I want to run something like this?
soundboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:14 AM   #7
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po_31 View Post
Do you still have them
Yes I do. PM/email me if you're truly interested.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:14 AM   #8
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundboy View Post
What boosrer/Mc I'll need if I want to run something like this?
17/16 300zx (Z32) brake master cylinder.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:10 AM   #9
Kaifd3s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Kaifd3s is on the path to ruinKaifd3s is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Would I be able to use the factory master cylinder?
Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 AM   #10
autowerxs
Leaky Injector

autowerxs is an unknown quantity at this point
the factory z32 one
autowerxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #11
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaifd3s View Post
Would I be able to use the factory master cylinder?
No. Like with the Z32 calipers, you'll need to upgrade to the Z32 brake master cylinder.
Old 07-19-2014, 06:42 AM   #12
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Old 07-20-2014, 12:26 PM   #13
Wiesner12
Leaky Injector

Wiesner12 is an unknown quantity at this point
PM sent! Let me know!
Wiesner12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:52 AM   #14
_Wing_

_Wing_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought and paid for these already, please reply to my email before further action is taken.
_Wing_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:32 PM   #15
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesner12 View Post
PM sent! Let me know!
PM Replied.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #16
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Wing_ View Post
I bought and paid for these already, please reply to my email before further action is taken.
Yes, and you already received one of the sets I have for sale. Despite packaging these calipers extremely well, shipping them out quickly and paying for full coverage ($8.40) out of my own pocket, you decided to try and scam me. From the picture you sent me, you obviously dropped the caliper on asphalt/concrete since there is NO WAY the powder coating could have been chipped with all the layers of packaging material I used. Instead of accepting your own mistake, you contacted me asking for a refund. When I tried going through UPS claim service, you were unwilling to do that and then accused me of shipping you a damaged caliper. When I responded to this claim, you then essentially tried black mailing me for a partial refund. As of today, I sent you the agreed upon refund amount.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:55 PM   #17
CRZSWAP
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
CRZSWAP is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Wow what douche buyer
CRZSWAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:44 PM   #18
terrance john
Leaky Injector

terrance john is an unknown quantity at this point
do you sell the adapter kit also?
terrance john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:31 AM   #19
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
Wing you are a piece of shit. You don't deserve to be on these forums. +1 for the great seller, who shouldn't have refunded shit.
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:07 PM   #20
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrance john View Post
do you sell the adapter kit also?
No. You can buy any of the brackets that I linked though.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:45 AM   #21
_Wing_

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeadking View Post
Yes, and you already received one of the sets I have for sale. Despite packaging these calipers extremely well, shipping them out quickly and paying for full coverage ($8.40) out of my own pocket, you decided to try and scam me. From the picture you sent me, you obviously dropped the caliper on asphalt/concrete since there is NO WAY the powder coating could have been chipped with all the layers of packaging material I used. Instead of accepting your own mistake, you contacted me asking for a refund. When I tried going through UPS claim service, you were unwilling to do that and then accused me of shipping you a damaged caliper. When I responded to this claim, you then essentially tried black mailing me for a partial refund. As of today, I sent you the agreed upon refund amount.
Here are the facts:
  1. You request PayPal payment by saying "Instead of paying fees, are you able to instead use the Friends & Family option" which is clearly against this forum's rules.
  2. You promise to ship it out the next day, but didn't ship it out for almost a week.
  3. The calipers were damaged when I opened the package
  4. I paid for the insurance
  5. There was NO SIGNS of damage WHATSOEVER on the packaging
  6. Insurance would not cover the damage due to the point above #5
  7. I ask for only half the cost to fix the damage
Here is your misleading conduct:
  1. You state that there is only one pair of calipers for sale / one set of pictures
  2. Now you have multiple pairs of calipers for sale, but with the same pictures
  3. We are lead to believe these pictures are "stock" photos and you ship out other calipers
  4. I happen to receive damaged calipers, the damage isn't evident on your "stock" pictures and you blame me for damaging them
  5. You request PayPal payment by saying "Instead of paying fees, are you able to instead use the Friends & Family option" which is clearly against this forum's rules.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #22
autowerxs
Leaky Injector

autowerxs is an unknown quantity at this point
Deadking has 15 positive reviews....... Wing you are a POS you are lucky Deadking still worked with you, it's people like you who ruin it for the rest of us who come here looking for deals stfu and gtfo
autowerxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:39 AM   #23
Kaifd3s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Kaifd3s is on the path to ruinKaifd3s is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Thank god for that Trader Feedback.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #24
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

The Facts

- I was unaware of that forum rule, however, I give the option to instead add four percent to cover the PayPal fees. Also, I did not request you to pay using the Friends & Family option, I asked you. I even offered to provide additional seller feedback from another forum. When you stated you weren't comfortable with that, I didn't mention it again.

Quote:
KW,

Instead of paying fees, are you able to instead use the Friends & Family option which bypasses them? I can provide more iTrader feedback from my home forum if need be to prove my legitimacy.

Also, do you want to add insurance to the package? It will be $8 more according to UPS.

Thanks,
Mike
- You sent me a payment on 6/20 and I shipped the calipers on 6/24. I explained to you that there would be a shipping delay but stayed in contact with you. I had recently moved and had misplaced the calipers. On top of this, I work 12 hours a day on a secured facility, and unfortunately UPS is closed before and after work. Regardless, the calipers were shipped within a week of receiving payment. I also updated PayPal and sent you a PM with the tracking number.

- That's your claim. However, since you were not the one who received the calipers, maybe the fault lies elsewhere. According to UPS, the package was received by NETTO. Also, you have mentioned the same in an email:

Quote:
They were received but I personally haven't seen them yet, so I'll let you know when I do (which should be in a few days time).
I wrapped the calipers in a thin sheet of bubble wrap, wrapped them in thick plastic bags twice over, wrapped them in 1/4 foam, covered 3/4 of the calipers with cardboard to ensure they wouldn't knock against each other during shipped, and lined the box with 1 inch thick shipping foam so everything would remain stationary. On top of that, I heavily taped the box. With that said, I can't possibly fathom how the caliper was damaged.

Here are the pictures Kwok sent of the damage:

Not only is the powder coating chipped, but the metal itself is gouged. There was not enough physical space inside the box to cause that, nor where the calipers able to move due to the packaging. If you look closely, you can see black marks/scuffs on the calipers which to me indicated they were dropped on asphalt AFTER they were opened; this might also explain the gouged metal.

- I am asking $465 for the calipers shipped. Since you used PayPal, and didn't want to use Friends & Family, I had you pay an additional $20 to cover the fees. Additional insurance was $8.40. Since I'm the one who incurred the loss of profit, I am therefore the one who paid for the additional shipping insurance.

- Correct. You also indicated that there was no sign of damage inside of the box or fragments of powder coating. With that confession, it's clear the damaged occurred after they were opened.

Quote:
Now that you mention it I did not notice any damage on the box or the packaging material, nor was there any signs whatsoever of the damaged powder left in or around the package.
- You can't definitively say that since you refused to co-operate with the UPS investigation that I initiated. When I notified you on 7/7 that UPS needed the box and the calipers re-packaged for their investigation, you declined their scheduled pickup and didn't respond to me until 7/14 asking for a refund.

- Damaged which I was not responsible, but still paid $40. Despite these facts, you're still hassling me.

Clearing Up Your Confusion

- I am only selling the calipers in pairs. How many I have in stock is irrelevant.

- The calipers I have pictured, are the same calipers in which I sell. It's asinine for me to take pictures of each individual set when they are not only identical but indistinguishable from one another.

- What I have pictured is exactly what the buyer receives; rebuilt EVO Brembo calipers, powder coated red with high temperature decals. I don't ship out "other" calipers.

- The calipers were undamaged when I applied the Brembo decals and packaged them on my carpeted living room floor. Originally, you were going to buy a second set after you purchased the first set. Why would I intentionally send you a damaged caliper and destroy the possibility of another sell? The answer is I wouldn't. You're the one who first pointed fingers, insinuating that I sent you a damaged caliper after I initiated the UPS claim.

- You already made this point. I also accept cash, money orders, or wire transfers which you could have also capitalized on.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:17 AM   #25
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Your Misleading Condut

Quote:
Mike,

I've slept over this to calm myself and then went to get quotes on repair.

I stated facts. The facts are that the calipers are damaged and there are no signs of damage on the box and packaging, nor was there any left over powder coat anywhere. UPS will will clearly see this too and deny the claim.

You will ascertain your innocence and I will too, this will go back and forth.

Here's the big picture; as a buyer I have nothing else to lose - I've paid you in full and the insurance claim will be futile. If you don't want a negative review and you want to continue selling "only one pair" of calipers that is clearly not the case, then let's just call it a bad transaction, go halves in fixing it, refund $45 so I can get them fixed for a cost of $90, and that will be the last of it.

Regards,
KW
Quote:
5 days to do a refund on PayPal is ample time, yet you haven't, but you've had the time to bump your sale thread and keep on trying to sell.

I will edit out this message and let you continue to sell all your other brakes in peace as soon as the refund is completed.
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...91#post5672291

Otherwise you leave me with no choice but to post more information and leave bad feedback. In 48 hours (a total of 7 full days) I will raise a dispute with PayPal and send them this email chain where you have clearly agreed to refund $40.

Process the refund now and I will do as I promised and forget this ever happened.
You claim you're innocent but yet you stoop to using threats and blackmail; despite the fact that all I wanted to do was resolve the issue amicably.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:29 PM   #26
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So do you have another set of calipers for sale or what? pmed
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:18 AM   #27
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
So do you have another set of calipers for sale or what? pmed
YES! I have a couple sets on hand right now. I can ship them out this Monday through UPS and will update you with a tracking number.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:29 AM   #28
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Payment sent!
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:43 PM   #29
_Wing_

The facts remain the facts and your misleading conduct is still your misleading conduct. Your refutes does not change any of this.

I have been ripped off with "stock photos" and received damaged calipers. The same "stock photos" are still in the first post and he is trying to sell different calipers.

Buyer beware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Wing_ View Post
Here are the facts:
  1. You request PayPal payment by saying "Instead of paying fees, are you able to instead use the Friends & Family option" which is clearly against this forum's rules.
  2. You promise to ship it out the next day, but didn't ship it out for almost a week.
  3. The calipers were damaged when I opened the package
  4. I paid for the insurance
  5. There was NO SIGNS of damage WHATSOEVER on the packaging
  6. Insurance would not cover the damage due to the point above #5
  7. I ask for only half the cost to fix the damage
Here is your misleading conduct:
  1. You state that there is only one pair of calipers for sale / one set of pictures
  2. Now you have multiple pairs of calipers for sale, but with the same pictures
  3. We are lead to believe these pictures are "stock" photos and you ship out other calipers
  4. I happen to receive damaged calipers, the damage isn't evident on your "stock" pictures and you blame me for damaging them
  5. You request PayPal payment by saying "Instead of paying fees, are you able to instead use the Friends & Family option" which is clearly against this forum's rules.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:13 AM   #30
Willed10

Willed10 is an unknown quantity at this point
do you still have a set for sale? would love to jump on these!
Willed10 is offline   Reply With Quote