Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-13-2014, 08:27 PM   #1
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quite a bit of OEM and aftermarket S13 and AE92 parts

Paypal is [email protected]

Hi guys I'm selling some crap quickly before DD48 next weekend. WILL SHIP!

So first I have an OMP seat bracket for S13/14/15 LHD driver side. (left side)
Never used. I bought it and took it out of the box and it sat in my basement for a month or two. Selling because I bought different seat stuff.
$Sold

Touge Factory blue aluminium shift knob, pretty much perfect condition. A few scratches that you can't see unless you look really really really close. M10x1.25 Nissan thread pitch. Feels great and decent weight. Selling because I bought a Grex.
$30 Shipped

Stock S13 knob, used obviously, perfect condition, selling because I bought a Grex. No pictures but you know what a stock S13 knob looks like. $10

S13 Radio trim with NO boot. Was green with stickers. Now black. No cracks! A mounting tab or two are missing, but it doesn't affect fitment at all. Selling because I bought a different one with a boot. $Sold

S13 fuel door. Not much to say about this one. It's red. No pictures. $20 shipped

Stock 89 S13 wheel. Not in horrible condition but not in great condition. The leather on the top has worn off. Comes with the center cover. Don't think I have any pictures of this either. $20

Stock pignose turning signals with pigtails, bulbs, and housings. One of the lenses has cracks in it, but they are like on the inside or something, so you can't really tell unless you look at them up close. Comes with mounting screws if you want? $20 shipped
Only picture I have of them right now, I'm too lazy to get more.

Stock side marker lights. S13. Tint sprayed red. Selling because I have clear ones now. $20 shipped
You can kinda see the redness in this picture

Stock S13 hood. White. IDK man. But it's... a hood? Not much to say about it. No severe damage or anything. Drilled for hood pins. But a friend of mine did the drilling so the passenger side kinda looks like dick. $50 picked up A LOT shipped

Driver side S13 Pop up headlight assembly with motor but no surround. I WOULD be selling the surround too, but I needed it because the one on my car was STOLEN. Anyway. It works and everything. Comes with a bulb. $30 shipped. No pictures.

S13 Popup headlight motor. Works. $15 shipped

Passenger side S13 headlight lid thing. White. Perfect condition, it's kinda hard to screw these up anyway. No pictures right now. $20 shipped

Stock pignose bumper. Hole city. $20

Water pump belt and P/S belt for SOHC KA. Unused. Selling because I don't need them. $30 shipped for both

K&N Short ram intake. Just the intake, no piping. BNIB. Works for KA but should also work for most Nissan motors. $50 shipped. No pictures ATM but I'll get some tomorrow.

Altima E Fans, they work. Selling because I don't need them. $40 shipped

Brand new AE92 Corolla stock front struts with no springs or top hats. Brand new. IDK if anyone on here has a Corolla, but... whatever. $100 shipped

Driver side AE92 Corolla front position light. Tinted black for some reason. $20 shipped

That's all I can think of right now. I'll update the posting if anything is sold or I think of anything else. PM me or text me. 6126180306. If you want any pictures of anything, feel free to ask and I'll get some.

Last edited by Reece; 06-07-2014 at 11:06 PM..
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #2
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
If the radio trim clip holders on the back aren't cracked or split in half. Let me know. I'm paypal ready and would like this ASAP.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #3
druS13

Trader Rating: (1)
druS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
$10 shipped for stock knob???
druS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:52 PM   #4
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
If the radio trim clip holders on the back aren't cracked or split in half. Let me know. I'm paypal ready and would like this ASAP.
They are not cracked or split. My paypal is [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by druS13 View Post
$10 shipped for stock knob???
I could do $15 shipped for the stock knob.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:16 AM   #5
Chrisriivera

Trader Rating: (0)
Chrisriivera is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you have the lip also with the bumper?
Chrisriivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Payment sent for radio trim piece
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 05-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #7
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisriivera View Post
Do you have the lip also with the bumper?
I do not. I sold that a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
Payment sent for radio trim piece
Cool! Should have it shipped by tomorrow or friday.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:57 AM   #8
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump, let's get this stuff outta here
Old 05-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #9
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump! 1234567
Old 05-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #10
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump?

lehjgliwehlilejwih
Old 05-24-2014, 07:01 PM   #11
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Bought radio trim, 3 of the 6 tabs were cracked off. even though you told me they weren't....

& there's nothing in the box so they were broken before sent.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 05-26-2014, 12:14 AM   #12
Reece
Nissanaholic!

I said in the ad that the tabs were missing? But the holes were fine...

Anyway. Shipped everything that people bought aside from the shift knob because I'm an idiot and forgot about it.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #13
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump 1234567
Old 06-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #14
Axel18
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Axel18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hey. Im interested in the altima fans. Pm me ur paypal.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Axel18 is offline   Reply With Quote